Woman sues NYPD over selfies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman sues NYPD over selfies

Does this fucking idiot realize just how easy it is to cover your tracks on something like this? I hope they show the world the photos, I'd hit it.

A New York woman plans to sue the New York Police Department because she alleges a cop forwarded nude photos and sexy videos of her from her iPhone during an…

A New York woman plans to sue the New York Police Department because she alleges a cop forwarded nude photos and sexy videos of her from her iPhone during an arrest.

Pamela Held, 27, was pulled over on Feb. 6 because her car didn't have an inspection sticker, the New York Daily News reports. Officers reportedly found prescription drugs in the car and took Held and a friend to the police station.

During an interrogation about her whereabouts, Held said she was visiting a friend that night and had text messages to prove it, the Daily News reported. She gave an officer the password to unlock her iPhone and pointed out the messages. Police then left the room with her phone while she was booked on misdemeanour drug charges.

After leaving, she checked her phone and saw that 20 nude photos and five sexy videos intended for her boyfriend had been forwarded to a phone number she didn't recognize, Held told the Daily News.

A private investigator allegedly tracked the number to Officer Sean Christian. Police sources confirmed he's the subject of an Internal Affairs investigation based on Held's complaint, the Daily News reports.

Held's allegations haven't been proven in court.

Cover your tracks? The woman or the cop?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Selfie? Selfie?! You should have your head blown clean the fuck off for using that goddamn word. You're a grown fucking adult for Christ's sake, and a man to boot!
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Cover your tracks? The woman or the cop?
        The cop. He could've hit the edit button, and eliminated the forwarded messages on her phone, and she'd be none the wiser (my opinion presumes she has an iPhone, because she doesn't look like droid material).
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

If she smokes, she pokes and films it, then shows it to the cops, then the cops forward it to their friends, and so on and so forth and then racrguy posts the article on dfwmustangs.net.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            (my opinion presumes she has an iPhone, because she doesn't look like droid material).
            that, and it's stated in the article - 3 times
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
              Selfie? Selfie?! You should have your head blown clean the fuck off for using that goddamn word. You're a grown fucking adult for Christ's sake, and a man to boot!
              Don't act like you've never asked a woman for some selfies. Why don't you like the word selfies? It seems like a completely acceptable way to describe self-shot nudes, which are colloquially called selfies.
              Originally posted by YALE View Post
              The cop. He could've hit the edit button, and eliminated the forwarded messages on her phone, and she'd be none the wiser (my opinion presumes she has an iPhone, because she doesn't look like droid material).
              This. You know this chick doesn't check her bill with that much detail.

Comment

Wood selfie.

Comment

<--- just selfied.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Where are the pics?

Comment

Oh, the shit I see at work.

Comment

Jermy just selfied all over teh phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Jermy just selfied all over teh phone.
                          No, I selfied earlier today in my bed, get it right.

Comment

Go self yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Go self yourself.
                              Getting there.

Comment

Working...
                              X