No announcement yet.

John Oliver: Televangelists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure where you are from but where I am from we do not call someone a liar without fact checking first.

Like I said; try finding that info yourself and post the results for everyone here to see.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Jesus fucking christ. SVO, nobody gives a fuck if you sucked the dick of Jesus, let alone worked on some dude's house..... Fucking stop trying to be king of the goddamn hill. You must be exhausted from all the running around you do..

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Jesus fucking christ. SVO, nobody gives a fuck if you sucked the dick of Jesus, let alone worked on some dude's house..... Fucking stop trying to be king of the goddamn hill. You must be exhausted from all the running around you do..
        I make a comment in passing about someone who used to be a client and I get ridiculed for it. It doesn't matter who my clients are or used to be and I don't bring them up unless they are a public figure out of respect for their privacy.

Getting called out over trivial BS is BS itself.

Q: Why does it always have to be gay shit with you racer?
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          I make a comment in passing about someone who used to be a client and I get ridiculed for it. It doesn't matter who my clients are or used to be and I don't bring them up unless they are a public figure out of respect for their privacy.

Getting called out over trivial BS is BS itself.

Q: Why does it always have to be gay shit with you racer?
          Why did you even fucking bring it up, as if it was somehow relevant to the conversation? Who gives a shit?

You're pretty gay for other folks' shit, so I figured the statement was appropriate.

Comment

Why did you even fucking bring it up, as if it was somehow relevant to the conversation? Who gives a shit?

You're pretty gay for other folks' shit, so I figured the statement was appropriate.
            I am not homosexual in any fashion and don't dig in others shit unless that other happens to be a female.

I brought it up because I know the man and he is an even bigger dirt bag in person and because I found it to be funny.
            He really believes in what he is doing but he can not help being a money grubbing fuck wad.

Comment

I am not homosexual in any fashion and don't dig in others shit unless that other happens to be a female.

I brought it up because I know the man and he is an even bigger dirt bag in person and because I found it to be funny.
              He really believes in what he is doing but he can not help being a money grubbing fuck wad.
              Then why not leave it at him being a dirtbag instead of talking about you working on his house and ogling his stripper gash?

Comment

i like peter popoff and his miracle water and annointed bullshit. his "customers" are the best. "i was behind on two months of rent, and a random check came in the mail for $50k!"

Comment

So are we starting a DFW Mustang church or what? I wanna get away with not paying taxes too.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    Agreed. But at the same time, its hard to have much sympathy for the stupid. People who would believe in the kind of crap those televangelists spew out, kind of deserve whatever they get. I mean come on. You have to draw the line somewhere.
                    This isn't just about the stupid though. It would be easy to blow it off if that were truly the case. There are a lot of very elderly people living off social security checks or pensions. The reduced mental faculty, sickness, and loneliness can drive them to give away a load of money. Also, these guys don't just preach the prosperity gospel but suck in money by saying they are helping others and doing mission work. They are taking advantage of the most vulnerable among us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                      This isn't just about the stupid though. It would be easy to blow it off if that were truly the case. There are a lot of very elderly people living off social security checks or pensions. The reduced mental faculty, sickness, and loneliness can drive them to give away a load of money. Also, these guys don't just preach the prosperity gospel but suck in money by saying they are helping others and doing mission work. They are taking advantage of the most vulnerable among us.
                      Don't forget their "mission work" usually involves nice vacations on private jets. Reminds me of that one preacher fairly recently who was giving his congregation some sob story about how a private jet was needed. Can't remember his name or even what state it took place in.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Pretty much this. It isn't that you occasionaly have story that tops everyone elses or make a claim once in a while that seems like it may be exaggerated; it is with almost everything you post. You try to out do everyone in every thread you post in.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Comment

Not really; I just wonder why someone would bother to question a mundane fact.

To make things interesting I will put $500 on it and will let a 3rd party hold the money as soon as some 3rd party makes themselves available. That is open to both lantirn & king if you both want to step up. Y'all got someone in mind?
                            Step up to what?

Comment

I am not sure where you are from but where I am from we do not call someone a liar without fact checking first.

Like I said; try finding that info yourself and post the results for everyone here to see.
                              How long have you been going to that house?
                              Last edited by AdamLX; 08-18-2015, 08:50 AM.

Comment

I've usually found out that liars are the ones who get bent out of shape the most when they're called out on being a liar.

Of course, I could be lying about that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X