Qur'an

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qur'an

Anyone read it? I would like to listen to it if anyone knows any good sources. I hear it's quite telling how fucked up Islam is after reading the book. Sam Harris has a lot of interesting stuff to say on Islam.

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

I have a copy but haven't read the whole thing yet; it is on my reading list, though. However I have a pretty good understanding of it already having lived in Saudi and working closely with the locals and even discussing religion with some of them. Interesting, for sure.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I read it in Kuwait. Know your enemy
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Yep, and the Koran isn't the only book they go to. The Sura is the updates and patch notes that every senior imam can add to and override shit said before.

Comment

I had a roommate (who later tried to kill me) that was a Saudi national and I studied the Qur'an and the Sura just so I could fuck with him. It is also helpful to have read it when arguing with black guys who like to claim that Jesus was black.

Edit: You guys slay me man.

My roomies name was Kaleid Belbadi and not Osama anything.
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-14-2015, 09:23 PM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            I had a roommate (who later tried to kill me) that was a Saudi national and I studied the Qur'an and the Sura just so I could fuck with him. It is also helpful to have read it when arguing with black guys who like to claim that Jesus was black.

Edit: You guys slay me man.

My roomies name was Kaleid Belbadi and not Osama anything.
            Well now we need to hear how you narrowly escaped death from a mad terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              I bet my story is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                I bet my story is better.
                They shot SVO in the head twice and kicked his dog, then fondled his sister.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post

We were racing on 635 east bound approaching Mesquite at around 3am in the spring of 95'. I was on a 900rr and he was in a 300Z TT. He got pissed that I kept slowing down and then passing him while he was topped out so the 3rd time I went by him he deliberately hit me with his car. He wisely left the country and faced his parents wrath ( he had been forging report cards and sending them home for 8 years and his parents were expecting him to have an MD by the time he went home but they got wise and cut him off) since I was limping around trying to find him to kill him.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

lol, this fucking guy. Crashes his 900rr at over a 100 mph and only had a little limp, ahahahahaha. This has to be the funniest shit he's posted so far.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

ah the spring of 95'. i figured he tried to choke you to death with yalls double ended dildo

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        lol, this fucking guy. Crashes his 900rr at over a 100 mph and only had a little limp, ahahahahaha. This has to be the funniest shit he's posted so far.
                        I was going 170mph + when I was passing him. I know from experience that backing out of the throttle at that speed instantly drops your speed by 40mph; sitting up into the wind would do the exact same thing so there is really no telling exactly how fast I was going when I hit the ground. The fall from a few feet up is what hurt me the most. I was wearing the best gear that could be bought at the time but still got some road rash from where the suit got chewed through. Fortunately for me all that I did was slide for a long way until I thought I had stopped. Trying to stand up when I thought that I was at a stop knocked me silly and I may have gotten a concussion out of it.

FYI: the bike was still rideable.

Comment

what mods did you have to be doing 170+ on a 900rr?

edit: you cant bullshit me on this, so dont try

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            what mods did you have to be doing 170+ on a 900rr?

edit: you cant bullshit me on this, so dont try
                            I sent the engine to Vance & Hines and they did the work or someone affiliated with them did it. It cost me more for that then the bike cost. I had nearly 20k into the bike including the purchase price. There was a place called Bikers Dream in Farmers Branch that did a dyno day and it put down 156hp which was unheard of back then.

Edit: I know that it got serious head work and new cams but I am sure that there was more to it than just that.

Comment

for sure it would have had needed at least a big bore kit to achieve 156, and even then, that's stretching it. they probably made 115 give or take at the wheel stock

Comment

Working...
                              X