2020 Jeep Gladiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Jeep Gladiator

Jeep is finally delivering what people have been requesting for years. Me likely! I'm sure they will cost too much but damn I would like one.

Comment

That's hot!!! That's gonna make the bronco purchase even harder to pull the trigger on.

Comment

No autonomous driving, no care

Comment

they'll sell millions

Comment

I'm also surprised at the towing numbers. I had figured it would suck like the wrangler and wasnt even going to consider it...but this is rated for the same as my truck!

Comment

Fuckin' A I wish I wasn't such a cheap ass!

Comment

Next years Christmas gift to myself in Rubicon trim.

Comment

looks like it will come with a bag of dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    Fuckin' A I wish I wasn't such a cheap ass!

Cheap ass is exactly what will happen to me. I'll remember how much I don't like payments and I'm hoping to get acreage around that time so I know all this excitement will be for nothing.

Comment

I'm not a fan.. In fact, I'm not a huge fan of the styling of the JL.. I do like the flatter fenders and being able to run 35's stock.. And the idea of a diesel.. But those are the only real draws to the JL for me so far.

Comment

Show me a 2 door long bed, with base trim for under 20k and I'm interested.

Comment

Makes me think of the H3T, but looks worse, has a v6, and a soccer mom premium price tag.

sigpic

Comment

That rear axle overhang is going to be a problem for anyone that might actually need a Wrangler.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              Show me a 2 door long bed, with base trim for under 20k and I'm interested.
                              Your gonna have to buy used, and wait for a while, with the way Jeep's hold their value. A base no-bed 2-door JK starts at $24k.

Comment

Working...
                              X