Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    ^^^ I did not catch the mom's last name.

Comment

• I genuinely don't understand how the courts are supporting this. Mom's get to choose their child's gender now?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
        I genuinely don't understand how the courts are supporting this. Mom's get to choose their child's gender now?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        They shouldn't, it's not their body.

Comment

Nm. It was the kid's name that the mom changed. She renamed him Luna.

Comment

I do not understand how this is not abuse.

It is doubly bad because the mother is a pediatrician.
            She is not a mother. She is fucking life destroying cunt. The therapist agreeing with her is a fucking cunt. The judge enforcing this shit is a worthless pile of human refuse. I used to think stoning people to death was cruel and unusual, but this story is making me reconsider. If there were actual real justice in the world these 3 people would be drawn and quartered.

IDIOCRACY a sad documentary of our times.

Comment

In Texas, a six-year-old boy is being torn apart by the transgender debate. James’ mother thinks he’s a girl, but he acts like a normal boy at his father’s house. Now she’s accusing him of child abuse. Welcome to 2018.

Comment

• I'm tellin ya guys. We're going to have to resubjugate the women. They had their shot, they failed utterly. Time to go back to the 1950's where they are constantly put back down into their place. There's some smart ones out there here and there, sure. And they're deep in the minority. When this mentally ill dingbat started talking about any of this, her husband should have been able to say that's never happening. And then that was that. She'd know better than to try anything or suffer complete ruination.

They tried to put on the big boy pants and they don't fit. Their brains aren't capable of dealing with the complexities of the shit that men are just built to deal with. They were never made for it. They're made to do smaller tasks back in the safety of the tribal camp. You know it, I know it, everyone just admit it.

WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    I'm tellin ya guys. We're going to have to resubjugate the women. They had their shot, they failed utterly. Time to go back to the 1950's where they are constantly put back down into their place. There's some smart ones out there here and there, sure. And they're deep in the minority. When this mentally ill dingbat started talking about any of this, her husband should have been able to say that's never happening. And then that was that. She'd know better than to try anything or suffer complete ruination.

They tried to put on the big boy pants and they don't fit. Their brains aren't capable of dealing with the complexities of the shit that men are just built to deal with. They were never made for it. They're made to do smaller tasks back in the safety of the tribal camp. You know it, I know it, everyone just admit it.

Not just any woman. Police Woman, Angie Dickison

Comment

• It does not shock me at all that the courts in Dallas would do this. The judges in Dallas are all liberal and have been getting worse for years. I feel for this kid and the father. The kid is only 6, it's a little early to make life altering decisions at that age about anything let alone the kids sexual preference or gender. You wouldn't pick a career out for a kid this age so why would you pick this?

Comment

• This is how people decide to murder. At some point someone is going to start going after these peoples family's.

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                          It does not shock me at all that the courts in Dallas would do this. The judges in Dallas are all liberal and have been getting worse for years. I feel for this kid and the father. The kid is only 6, it's a little early to make life altering decisions at that age about anything let alone the kids sexual preference or gender. You wouldn't pick a career out for a kid this age so why would you pick this?
                          I assumed that the family court judges were ok. Does anyone know who the judge is? I know family law lawyers and would like to ask their opinion about the judge in this case.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Has anyone verified that its a real story? I can only find it on the federalist and infowars.
                            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• This story is so far away from any form of common sense, it seems like it's crafted to make very specific people mad.

Hope it's fake anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                ...it seems like it's crafted to make very specific people mad.
                                By which you must surely mean, anyone who is sane.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X