Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    can you not shoot the drivetrain?
    I don't think that's going to be possible.

Comment

That looks like something a child molester would want to build.

Comment

You know it's bad when Homeland security comes after him too. Hopefully he never sees the light of day again.

Comment

I’ve got a shop in Denton. If you want to bring it by, I’ll pull the motor & trans and give you $200 for it before you shoot the car.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Shooting the car makes no sense to me, sell the car and donate the money to a rape victim charity or something like that if you want to help counteract a assholes doings.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
              Shooting the car makes no sense to me, sell the car and donate the money to a rape victim charity or something like that if you want to help counteract a assholes doings.
              It's not about the money, its more of a pressure release. As said here in this thread, I wouldn't be able to get much more than $500 for this thing. I think it serves a better purpose as an outlet for the anger frustration and pain he caused to our group of long time friends. Besides, I've always wanted to shoot a car.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                I've always wanted to shoot a car.
                Prepare to be underwhelmed.

Comment

It's not about the money, its more of a pressure release. As said here in this thread, I wouldn't be able to get much more than $500 for this thing. I think it serves a better purpose as an outlet for the anger frustration and pain he caused to our group of long time friends. Besides, I've always wanted to shoot a car.
                  Fuzzy logic to me but okay...

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Prepare to be underwhelmed.
                  Its about as exciting as shooting coke cans, no explosions either like the movies :/

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    Fuzzy logic to me but okay...

Its about as exciting as shooting coke cans, no explosions either like the movies :/
                    there's always tanerite.

Comment

there's always tanerite.

Comment

just sell it or donate it. I highly doubt the victims would care to partake on the junk either.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                          just sell it or donate it. I highly doubt the victims would care to partake on the junk either.
                          the victims father is extremely interested in doing it. He and the owner of the car have known each other most of their lives. They where like brothers. He knows what the car means to him and really wants to destroy it. I figure it's worth the 4 or 500 I could get for it. He's not worried about the money either. When homeland told him what they found and that they where going to pick him up he had a co worker take his guns out of town because he didn't trust himself with them and his wife didn't want him to go to jail for murder. When I brought up killing the car it was his first smile I'd seen since he'd found out. who am I to tell him no?

Comment

In that case vid the demo for the rest of us!!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              That looks like something a child molester would want to build.
                              Hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                                In that case vid the demo for the rest of us!!
                                Will do.

Comment

Working...
                                X