Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weak and over hyped-marginally good

Comment

Good movie. Had potential to be great but couldn't quite make it over the ridge iykwim which is crazy considering who all was involved
      Last edited by hxbernal; 03-14-2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I thought it was very good, especially for FREE.99...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Spoiler below:

All of a sudden they had morals at the end and gave up 5 million each. Just goes to show how out of touch with reality Ben really is.

Comment

It was alright. Worth the watch if you have netflix.

Comment

So I watched this Thursday and it was OK. Not great, not good, but it was OK. Probably wouldn't have watched it at the theater but worth a watch on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                So I watched this Thursday and it was OK. Not great, not good, but it was OK. Probably wouldn't have watched it at the theater but worth a watch on Netflix.
                I'd like to watch it on the big screen because of some of the movie shots that were taken...

<---Only has a 60 inch T.V....
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Decent movie, worth the watch being on Netflix

Comment

Pretty good in my opinion, especially with it being on Netflix.

Comment

I should probably upgrade this to good because of who gets capped in the head

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        I should probably upgrade this to good because of who gets capped in the head
                        Lawl. That was one thing I didn't expect.

Comment

That part reminded me of Deliverance.

Comment

Spoiler
                            My major gripe was you had all these trained bad ass hard core dudes that KNEW that helo was way overloaded and their greed overcame their common sense.

Comment

I looked at my wife at the end and said the moral of the whole thing was that greed is good.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I liked it, but felt it was lacking something at the end.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X