No announcement yet.

Favorite Grocery Bought Coffee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Kona or Irish Blend, straight from the can!

Comment

Folgers or Maxwell house.... which ever is on sale at the time.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Donut shop k cups.

Comment

Peet's French roast in a French press.
          Ded

Comment

Y'all need to try the AeroPress, I never use K-cups now and save a ton of dough.

I will try some of these out, I keep hearing how good Community coffee is but only had it at work in our nasty coffee maker.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              HEB has a Texas Pecan coffee that kicks ass.
              This and it's relatively cheap for K-cups. $6.50 for a dozen I believe. At the house I either buy what Spec's has on sale for whole bean or the big can of HEB premium roast.

However when I'm ready to splurge Avoca's Sierra Grande is awesome. Either that or one of my friends is a driver/sales rep for Royal Cup. Every once in a while a bag falls off the back of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                This and it's relatively cheap for K-cups. $6.50 for a dozen I believe. At the house I either buy what Spec's has on sale for whole bean or the big can of HEB premium roast.

However when I'm ready to splurge Avoca's Sierra Grande is awesome. Either that or one of my friends is a driver/sales rep for Royal Cup. Every once in a while a bag falls off the back of it.
                HEB's Hill Country Faire is the same stuff, and $4.99 a pack.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I have been on a light roast coffee binge lately, I'm really liking the flavor plus I feel like the light roast has more of a kick. I buy whole bean and grind before brewing in my french press.
                  Big Rooster Racing
                  1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Craft coffee, extra earthy and full aromatic beany.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

+1 on cafe du monde. You guys buying locally? Haven't seen it at kroger / target, always have to go to their website.

http://shop.cafedumonde.com/coffee.html

Comment

Seattles Best #4 with only 3 cups of water brewed strong.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                          +1 on cafe du monde. You guys buying locally? Haven't seen it at kroger / target, always have to go to their website.

It's everywhere. Ask a manager at Kroger to order it. It's your store. They want to sell you what you want to buy.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post

Central Market should have it.

The funny thing about chicory is that it was originally used in New Orleans during the Civil War when the Union blockaded the city, stopping all coffee shipments. It was cut in to stretch out the coffee supply along with beets and acorns.

It's basically just a filler but it doesn't taste bad and New Orleans has a pretty good marketing department so it sells.

Comment

I like McD's coffee!

Comment

I usually do Dunkin grounds in a super simple coffee maker I got for free. I'm waiting for it to die so I can get something nice.

Right now I'm actually about finish off a bag of McDs I got at Dollar General in a pinch one day. Heading to Sam's later to see what they have.

I keep waiting for a percolator to go on sale and pick one of those up.
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X