Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how's Irving pd doing after arresting a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
    How do you explain the US born individuals who have been caught going to fight with isis? John Walker Lindh? What about Timothy McVeigh who was born here and blew up the federal building? The kid in the DC Beltway sniper attacks who was a natural citizen? There are a lot of examples of people born and raised in America to the "good life" as you put it who have done bad things, some in the name of religion, some not. Point is, being born here (muslim or not) does not prevent people from doing terrible things. So how do you explain Lindh or the DC Sniper kid who did shit in the name of islam and were born here?

Timothy McVeigh was an atheist.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
      we either believe in our constitution and bill of rights or we dont. if you move to america and believe your religious laws trump them then leave. part of immigration is the desire to be american or at least it was. i am old so i view some of this a little different . i still get chills when the anthem is played and a tear when i hear taps . i don't hate every one else i just love being an american . it's an old fart thing and i cant change it .
      my bride is a retired teacher and per her contract she is required to report anything she sees . period. abuse , bullying and damn sure a kid with a box of wires with a timer on it .
      I don't think a lot of people give a shit about either anymore.

I don't disagree with anything in your post.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Tonight on "The Kelly File," Judge Andrew Napolitano reacted to allegations that Texas teenager Ahmed Mohamed did not create a clock and instead simply took apart an existing clock and transplanted the guts into a pencil box.

Electronic experts have said that Mohamed's clock looks astonishingly similar to a clock that was sold in the 1980s by Radio Shack.

Mohamed and his family have not commented about claims that the clock is a hoax, and they are still planning on keeping thousands of dollars in donations and taking legal action against the school and the police.

Judge Napolitano said it now appears that this was a "purposeful hoax."

He added that if the parents were involved in a hoax, then this is a fraud case, since thousands of dollars have been donated to Mohamed through a legal fund and a scholarship fund.

"If this was part of a purposeful stunt and if the parents were involved in this and if everybody from Mark Zuckerberg to President Obama fell for this, this is not good," Judge Napolitano said.

Watch more from "The Kelly File" above.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          Timothy McVeigh was an atheist.
          Exactly. Born here, some muslim, some not. Still did bad things, which gasser seems to think impossible if you are born here.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Bill Gates, look what he invited. All the bad internet has done.

Comment

• Religous or not. Crimes are done by Hate. No matter who you are.

Comment

• Religious or not, you're still retarded.

Assuming all crimes are done through hate it pretty dumb.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Religious or not, you're still retarded.

Assuming all crimes are done through hate it pretty dumb.
                  so someone that makes bomb and blows up people is beecuss they love blowing up people?

Comment

• someone robbing a 7-11 for some quick cash is full of hate?

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      someone robbing a 7-11 for some quick cash is full of hate?
                      Yes, he hates not having money.
                      Ded

Comment

• I speed because I hate going slow and being late.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I despise coming to a full stop

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            I despise coming to a full stop

Quit changing the wording. The word is Hate. Use it in a sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                              thesaurus: not a dinosaur

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                                I got drunk and took advantage of myself because W. hates black people.

Comment

Working...
                                X