Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• there has to be more in your life than your audi
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Christmas gift. And there is, its called work and sleep.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post

Homo.

Ded

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Well I'll give you credit you sure love that car. It looks like an a6 with rims and a drop which is what makes me indifferent to it but you sure do love that thing

And isn't the a6 just a glorified passat, or am i thinking of the a4.

Comment

• Comment

• If that was a dog, it'd be dead.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        If that was a dog, it'd be dead.
                        lol.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                          Well I'll give you credit you sure love that car. It looks like an a6 with rims and a drop which is what makes me indifferent to it but you sure do love that thing

you have it exactly correct. there is nothing special at all about that car. we are watching the manifesto of a man who couldnt get what he wanted and settled for something lesser.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                            Well I'll give you credit you sure love that car. It looks like an a6 with rims and a drop which is what makes me indifferent to it but you sure do love that thing

I realize its an odd choice and not for everyone. I like the rarity and the comfort plus its a tiny tiny bit quick. The Passat is based of an A4. The RS6 is based on an A6 Widebody which is what the V8 A6 cars are. They are 3" wider. Plus the RS6 has a longer nose. To top it off Audi sends the engines to Cosworth to be built to handle the extra power. The Gumpert Apollo uses the same motor with no mods (other than dry sump) and makes 850HP. I cant do that in this car without some serious coin but I am pleased with the 456 awhp it has now. Its not for everyone but I like it and its something I wanted for over a decade. I am proud of it though.

Thing is I am still a Mustang guy even though its fun stomping them from a dig. Hell these pics were just an hour ago:

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• DP
                              Last edited by LaserSVT; 01-03-2016, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• $75 on $150 prarie hill dragway?

Comment

Working...
                                X