Sunday was fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday was fun

Caught quite a few Sunday evening. Just 1 camera it was windy and lake was full of wake boats. I dang near fell out of the boat.

If only ole fish fucker was still on here. He'd be fapping hard. Saw ya kissing that fish though

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
      If only ole fish fucker was still on here. He'd be fapping hard. Saw ya kissing that fish though
      Gotta show them some love so they stay there and bite my bait next time.

Comment

That fucking dude that posted that picture of him shirtless putting his dick in that bigass catfish? I remember someone else from here actually called him out and they met up and had a fight. The fish fucker won. I believe it was the old site.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Omg. Don’t ever know how I stumbled across this. I’ve been looking for this picture for several years. Here’s the OG fish fucker.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            That fucking dude that posted that picture of him shirtless putting his dick in that bigass catfish? I remember someone else from here actually called him out and they met up and had a fight. The fish fucker won. I believe it was the old site.
            Didnt Don go dressed up as him at Craig and Leah's Halloween party one year?

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              I think so.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                That was Bernie MOSFET.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  That was Bernie MOSFET.
                  It was hilarious!

Comment

Omg. Don’t ever know how I stumbled across this. I’ve been looking for this picture for several years. Here’s the OG fish fucker.
                    HAHA! I couldn't remember what the hell you where talking about, but the second I saw that picture, it all came flooding back to me.
                    Last edited by Rick Modena; 05-09-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

His legacy lives on lol. Wish the Halloween pic was up

Comment

No. That fight did not happen.

Comment

His legacy lives on lol. Wish the Halloween pic was up
                          Oh... they’re around...

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            No. That fight did not happen.
                            yea, i think he's confusing jkd vs seb and fishfucker

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                              yea, i think he's confusing jkd vs seb and fishfucker
                              I don’t know anything about this. What’s the backstory? Not trying to stir up old shit but once it’s on the Internet but on the Internet.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X