Bachelor Party Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Wood drastically -- Wood 'drastically underestimates the impact of social distinctions predicated upon wealth, especially inherited wealth.' You got that from Vickers, 'Work in Essex County,' page 98, right? Yeah, I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you...is that your thing? You come into a forum. You read some obscure passage and then pretend...you pawn it off as your own idea just to impress some Mustang idiots? See the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One: don't do that. And two: You dropped a hundred and fifty grand on a f----n' education you coulda' got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library.
    Yeah, but I will have the degree, and you'll be serving my kids fries at a drive thru on our way to a skiing trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Yeah, but I will have the degree, and you'll be serving my kids fries at a drive thru on our way to a skiing trip.
      Yeah, maybe. But at least I won't be unoriginal. By the way if you have a problem with that, I mean, we could just meet at JITB in 15 minutes and we could figure it out.

Comment

Yeah, maybe. But at least I won't be unoriginal. By the way if you have a problem with that, I mean, we could just meet at JITB in 15 minutes and we could figure it out.
        What is this? A citizens arrest? Blow me. Only one of us is a cop here Bill.

Comment

What is this? A citizens arrest? Blow me. Only one of us is a cop here Bill.
          Would you shut the fuck up?

Comment

Would you shut the fuck up?
            I can't wait to see you explain this one to a fucking Suffolk County jury you fucking cocksucker.

Comment

I don't know why I read y'alls back and forth as I've seen that movie countless times, but I did...

Comment

I can't wait to see you explain this one to a fucking Suffolk County jury you fucking cocksucker.
                They say once you grow crops somewhere, you have officially colonized it. So, technically, I colonized Mars. In your face, Neil Armstrong!

Comment

They say once you grow crops somewhere, you have officially colonized it. So, technically, I colonized Mars. In your face, Neil Armstrong!
                  Half the people who studied botany were hippies. I didn't like them. I've always been in it for the science.

Comment

LOL, sorry to break character on you, but this is awesome. I think we beat the bot!

Comment

LOL, sorry to break character on you, but this is awesome. I think we beat the bot!
                      haha like the old days. Except it wasn't Die Hard this time. lol

Comment

haha like the old days. Except it wasn't Die Hard this time. lol
                        Welcome to the party, pal!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          Sweet fancy moses! Christmas came early this year, and it was this video.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Yeah, anyway. My best friend is Ben Affleck...

Comment

They still married?

Comment

Working...
                              X