Garage door hook up/person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage door hook up/person

I know this isn't home improvement but...

My garage door is fucked up and I probably need a whole new system. Is there anyone on here that knows someone that they can vouch for? I live in N Fort Worth.

What's up with it? I'm not a garage door pro but I have "fixed" some problems.

Comment

Call my buddy Chad Cline. 817-939-7899.

Tell him Air bear AKA Eric sent you.

Comment

It seems like the track is bent and keeps getting hung up on the half way point. I put insulation in the pockets a year ago and I guess it was too heavy... so now it's bent/ fucked up.

I did have a company come out for $250 and install a metal bar across my door to help... which it did well for a few months but now it's just fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          It seems like the track is bent and keeps getting hung up on the half way point. I put insulation in the pockets a year ago and I guess it was too heavy... so now it's bent/ fucked up.

I did have a company come out for $250 and install a metal bar across my door to help... which it did well for a few months but now it's just fucked up.
          Well shit, that was going to be my suggestion. It is probably bowing in the middle and binding up enough for it not want to operate correctly.

Comment

You can try to add a little pressure while it is operating not a lot but a little help up and down and see if it works after where it has been binding to get you through until you can have it replaced.

Comment

Ralph Floutin
              1-469-831-4025

Comment

I sent you a message. My bro works for one of the major garage door companies

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                  I sent you a message. My bro works for one of the major garage door companies
                  Send me his info too, the transformer in one of mine is going out.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Send me his info too, the transformer in one of mine is going out.
                    you got it

Comment

Just had ours replaced by "HIS Garage Doors," top-notch family-owed business and experience, I highly recommend them.

Comment

Working...
                      X