Favorite Grocery Bought Coffee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Grocery Bought Coffee?

I typically get Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla but I'm sure I've been overpaying and there are better alternatives. I drink it black.

What do you guys drink?

HEB has a Texas Pecan coffee that kicks ass.

Comment

I like the Cinnabon cinneman roll for a little flavor and the dunkin breakfast blend.
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Donut shop k cups.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Cafe Du Monde, coffee & chicory. I use a small fixture that holds grounds and pour boiling water into it. It will drip directly into the mug from the fixture and I mix in Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk and stir. My friends call it "Sweet Rocket Fuel".
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

jameson with a splash of any coffee. hello work day.

Comment

Ruta Maya from Costco is incredible.

Comment

HEB's stuff, or Community, or Independence Coffee if I buy K-cups.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Folgers Lively Colombian K cup.

Comment

Dunkin Donuts.

Comment

Comment

Bob Marley K Cups just to get high, but I prefer coffee made with a press.

Comment

Cafe Du Monde through a French Press is wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                            Ruta Maya from Costco is incredible.
                            This is my first choice, but a little pricey. My everyday coffee I drink is Community Dark Roast. Have been drinking that since I was a kiddo in Louisiana. (cafe o lait as a kid)

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              HEB has a Texas Pecan coffee that kicks ass.
                              This!
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X