New toy for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New toy for me

Had to show a pic of my newest toy, Armalite AR-50 with a Millet scope. Take bear hunting in Alaska to another level lol

did you squeeze the trigger yet?

Comment

Not yet lol, gonna go up to my buddy's farm in AR tomorrow hopefully and shoot it down his runway. There aren't any ranges here that will let me shoot it.

Comment

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Who shot the truck
          sigpic

Comment

Looks like Randy Quaid.
            Ded

Comment

To me, that's one of the best 50 cal rifles for the money. Jelly!!
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

i'd talk so much shit if i had one of those

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                  Looks like Randy Quaid.
                  no it doesn't
                  WH

Comment

Where are you located? You may be able to shoot it on the 300m at my loxal range. b-tactical. Www.b-tactical.com they are in Caddo Mills. I know they have done .50 cal shoots before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                      To me, that's one of the best 50 cal rifles for the money. Jelly!!
                      You used to be able to get one for under 2k. I hate to think what they are selling for today.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Only way I'd take that thing hunting is if I got dropped off at the blind or paid someone else to carry it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          no it doesn't
                          Don't address me, weirdo.
                          Last edited by VaderTT; 08-08-2015, 10:28 AM.
                          Ded

Comment

I shot my 50 once due to a real lack of space to safely shoot them (at least comfortably in my opinion). I wound up selling it, and then buying another one. So if there's a 50 shoot I want in to shoot this one once before I sell it again...
                            Last edited by David; 08-08-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

No chance for me to shoot it before I leave, too much packing left to do, movers will be here in the morning. I was amazed that I could actually transport it through Canada in the truck, I figured it would be a banned firearm. If I do get back to Texas with it anytime soon, might have to set up a .50 shoot for everyone that has one, if we can find a place.

Comment

Working...
                              X