No announcement yet.

Katfight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how's it feel to have naynays sloppy seconds?

Originally posted by naynay View Post

You think SS DUMB lives in Wyoming because he wants to? LMAO, he got run out of Dallas and heather had to take over.

I know you guys see this as playful internet banter, and at the end of the day it is. But ihave broke bread with these guys, and even helped there wives fold the laundry that was laying on the bed. out of respect.

Comment

Repeatedly stealing material is just plain lazy, Simple Methtard Fucktard.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Everything makes so much sense now.
      You can go ahead and post more Gerard Butler tacticool pics for me to shit on that'd be fantastic.

Comment

This jack ass has e-stalked me for two or more years. Thinks I give a shit about him, and just keeps it up. I only see what he drools out on his keyboard when someone quotes him. Knowing that naynay bagged his wife, rubbed his dick on his clothes, and probably rubbed his toothbrush all in his ass now make me pity this fuck even more.

I fucking love this site.
        sigpic

Comment

No wonder hes always so angry, his wife made him a cuckold, and i'm betting she made him film it. So did you ever get that engine out of layaway?
          LT1-LT4 Modifications - Bananas - I know everyone has been on the edge of their seats wondering what ever happened to the rebuild, well, it's not happening quite yet due to shit happening, as it usually does. I went to see the builder and was able to at least see the engine is to the point of reassembly. Awaiting some...

If my wife made me move out into the armpit of america slept with another man in my bed. and only job I could find is working in a call center i guess I would be angry also. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            This jack ass has e-stalked me for two or more years.
            Originally posted by sig239 View Post
            No wonder hes always so angry, his wife made him a cuckold, and i'm betting she made him film it. So did you ever get that engine out of layaway?
            LOL at you two silly hookers whining how victimized you are.
            Here's that armpit I live in. I tell you what it's a travesty!

Not that a bro country, panty dropping Keith Urban methtard would understand, but nonetheless. Oh hey. There you are all the way in the cheap seats! I reckon it's much easier to get away with injecting your shit?

Comment

Wyoming is fucking awesome. Hardly an armpit.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Wyoming is fucking awesome. Hardly an armpit.
                Truth.

Comment

Nice to visit but fuck living there.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                    Nice to visit but fuck living there.
                    As stated. no bro country loving methtard will ever understand.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Last I read the boy denied the several beer date pleas you've made. I mean if you are not a dude or identify as something other than it would explain a lot.

Comment

Does meth give you a limited vocabulary and rob you of any creativity you may of had at one time? Repeating yourself over and over in thinking it's effective? Sad!

Three Men and a Methtard. I completely understand. You had no chance.

BTW, taking some snowmobiles out to "them" hills tomorrow and probably shooting an arsenal of weaponry. What you doing other than finding another area between your toes to shoot up?

Comment

Holy shit

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Does meth give you a limited vocabulary and rob you of any creativity you may of had at one time? Repeating yourself over and over in thinking it's effective? Sad!

Three Men and a Methtard. I completely understand. You had no chance.

BTW, taking some snowmobiles out to "them" hills tomorrow and probably shooting an arsenal of weaponry. What you doing other than finding another area between your toes to shoot up?
                            any riding pics? i'm planning on packing my shit and moving to boise around april.

Comment

sad .. really sad

Comment

Swing by his place, his wife puts out for naynay i'm sure she won't mind you.
                                Naynay said he's going to post the video you filmed while he was laying the pipe to your wife. True cuckold style.
                                Are you trying to convince us or your self the armpit of america is just fine??
                                As hard as your are trying to convince us i'm thinking you are trying to convince yourself. '

Well well look whos wife is posting here!!

Explore a new different type of relationship that explores role-playing and a new level of intensity, registration is free and requires just an email to become a member of Cuckold Society. Wyoming Cuckolds, Wyoming Cuckold, Cuckhold Wyoming, Hotwife Wyoming, Cuckold Wyoming

Comment

Working...
                                X