1/18 registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/18 registration

Want to use my truck for something today, sticker is 1/18.. am I safe until feb 1? Or can I get a ticket today if I drive?
    "PSH!!!"

You're good.

Comment

You are good until Feb 6th or so.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        Want to use my truck for something today, sticker is 1/18.. am I safe until feb 1? Or can I get a ticket today if I drive?
        You're good til the end of January. After that you can receive a ticket, now the inspection does give you 5 days, in case your car failed in the safety inspection to give you a few days to fix whatever your car failed.

Ask me how I know and yes it had to do with the PLANO POLICE DEPEPARTMENT...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Doesn’t the state inspection cease in March of this year?

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
            Doesn’t the state inspection cease in March of this year?

CN
            Nope, it died. Never made it onto the calendar. https://legiscan.com/TX/bill/SB1588/2017

Comment

I was driving on an temp tag that expired 6 months ago. And no sticker. Was just too lazy to wait in that long line at the tax office. When I finally got it registered I was charged over $100 in penalties which I kind a new I had coming. So yeah basically I wouldn't worry about it.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                I was driving on an temp tag that expired 6 months ago. And no sticker. Was just too lazy to wait in that long line at the tax office. When I finally got it registered I was charged over $100 in penalties which I kind a new I had coming. So yeah basically I wouldn't worry about it.
                Our registration office asks if you've been driving it since it expired. Just tel them "no" and they don't charge penalties.

Comment

Working...
                X