No announcement yet.

Anyone cryptocurrency mine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little scrap of bitcoin that I had left over from my initial investments, is now worth over $1,000. I just left it sitting there, not even caring about it cause I couldn't find anything worth investing such a small amount. Good times.
    WH

Comment

Make sure you have a place to put those asic miners that you don't care about noise pollution. Those S9s are pretty loud, like 70-75db.

Comment

His house. Dont care. LOL but thanks for the heads up!
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Yeah, I've been looking into one but haven't figured out where to put it where ti won't be annoying. There are some guys who have them in modified coleman coolers with intake/exhaust ducting to vent the heat and quiet them down.

I looked at the S9 and from the manufacturer it's only $1500(in bitcoin cash[BCH] only) but there's a 2-3 month wait vs $4000+ now and have it in a few days.

Comment

Damn, didn't realize it was such a long wait time. Thanks!
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Safex goes up to 4 cents and I think that maybe its finally taking off.

Bittrex announces that they're delisting the coin cause it will pay dividends, and the price crashes.

My reaction at exactly 1:22 of this vid:

WH

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                Damn, didn't realize it was such a long wait time. Thanks!
                No problem... I had to go back and triple check the price on amazon because it was only $2500 earlier in the week!

Comment

Crypto-currencies may have been targeted in order to evade global financial sanctions on the North.

Comment

Anyone get into Ripple (XRP)? If so, where'd you buy it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      Anyone get into Ripple (XRP)? If so, where'd you buy it?
                      I'd avoid ripple. Plenty of other good ones out there that don't support banks. All other cryptos are essentially seeking ripple's death, when you get down to it. It is not in good company.
                      WH

Comment

• Integrating. I'll have to google more. In 3 others right now, just looking to get into a "penny crypto"

Comment

• Amazon and Ripple - https://oracletimes.com/amazon-ripple-xrp-2018/

Comment

• Too bad they didn't pick bitcoin. I remember when amazon was thought to be a largely libertarian organization. At least, there were a lot of self proclaimed libertarians running it. They were always against taxes on the customer, and put one of their big distribution centers in a state that didn't want to tax their out of state sales.

Ripple is the the bank's attempt to weasel in on crypto. If you read up on it, it brings nothing to the table. Nothing to aid the common man, unlike nearly all other cryptos. They make it clear that they control it, and that they can and will manipulate it as they please. You might think of it as just the dollar under a different name, only now with zero government involvement. Just bank involvement.

Given the mission of bitcoin (which I believe in) I can never support ripple. You'll find that attitude fairly common. The bitcoin inventor was fed up with banks and our money being manipulated, so he created bitcoin. If crypto is destined to finally win the battle someday, ripple won't survive. Its designed to be the old way of doing things, the status quo.
                            WH

Comment

• I agree with you on principal. However, as a Technologist/nerd, I've found that principals rarely make money on "The Street". I.e. Apple's rise, Microsoft (DOS OS), the list goes on and on.

Comment

• Back on track....
                                Overstock tZero ICO.
                                Leader in cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, blockchain, DeFi, digital finance and Web 3.0 news with analysis, video and live price updates.

Comment

Working...
                                X