Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figured I would try something different.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figured I would try something different.

I almost bought another Raider, but there is just something I don't like about the styling, and they are pigs. So then I looked at the Indians and test rode one. Meh! It had a pan seat, the clutch was kind of tight, and it was notchy shifting, but I still kind of dug it. If it had a normal seat we might have been in business. So that led me to the now defunct Victory line and the Octane. I mean 90 percent of the bike is Indian Scout so part shouldn't be an issue. 4000 off MSRP since they are discontinued I figured I would give it a shot. I just wanted something lighter and more fun with out going full sport bike. The Ducati Diavel almost won out but I like a little something different and these are a tad cheaper to say the least. I have put a few miles on it in the last couple of day and it is a weird feeling. Looks like a retro cruiser but rides like a dual sport. We will see how it does long term but so far it is a fun bike. Needs a tach for sure. I rode my shovel after re-arranging my garage and thought holy hell this thing is terrible. I won't lie a RC-8 almost made the trip also. Cheaper than cars right! Ehh I may have bought another Miata Club also. I am done, finished, no more!

Whos your Daddy?

That’s fucking nice. And the color too.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Thanks. After 4 days of searching for the now extinct separate tachometer, I saw a random video online of the actual digital read out having one. Sure enough it had a mode button on the back side of the left grip area. It will be nice to know what RPMs are since it redlines around 8400.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Sweet bike, that one slipped past me. I haven't seen it before.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Sweet bike, that one slipped past me. I haven't seen it before.
          Neither had I until I started researching the Indian Scouts.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
          X