What would you pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    I'd pay somewhere between jack and shit. That's no slight to yours or anyone's modeling capabilities, I just have no use for a model of my car. I'm more likely to get Christopher a matching Power Wheels when he gets old enough.
    Lol. Yeah, it is kind of a niche market. Not really a way to make an income, more a way to finance builds and not have a shit ton of models sitting on a shelf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I bet if you offer CJ a handy he could 3D print you some cool shit for you.
      I've exchanged a few messaged with him. I'm not sure which printer he has. The parts quality doesn't get good/usable for detailed stuff until you invest $3k plus

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        They make Prius power wheels now?
        Not that I've seen, but the smart drive Mustang is t!ts.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          I've exchanged a few messaged with him. I'm not sure which printer he has. The parts quality doesn't get good/usable for detailed stuff until you invest $3k plus

I'm not sure, but I've seen some of the parts he's made and they look pretty solid. Great looking Tie fighter, and an awesome Pickle Rick!

Comment

I think that's pretty cool and would probably be willing to drop a few hundred bucks *IF* you were able to make a really close replica of my truck. I don't know how possible that is, with the lift, 40s, aftermarket bumpers, cut out flares, etc. It would be even cooler if you were able to add the winch and make it (somewhat) functional.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              I think that's pretty cool and would probably be willing to drop a few hundred bucks *IF* you were able to make a really close replica of my truck. I don't know how possible that is, with the lift, 40s, aftermarket bumpers, cut out flares, etc. It would be even cooler if you were able to add the winch and make it (somewhat) functional.
              Post a couple of pics. This sounds like it would be an excellent example of "aftermarket" parts raising the build cost

Comment

While it sounds like you're doing this for fun, there is no way I would build a model like you do for $1-200. Materials and hours invested would be way beyond that price.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                  While it sounds like you're doing this for fun, there is no way I would build a model like you do for $1-200. Materials and hours invested would be way beyond that price.
                  Lol. Not every build is quite as in depth as the Denny Hamlin race car, or my 1/12th scale mustang!

Comment

Oh, and billboards shouldn't be too difficult. I have a stencil for the lettering

Comment

Oh, and billboards shouldn't be too difficult. I have a stencil for the lettering

Pm me a price, I may be down for this.
                      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                      sigpic

Comment

Post a couple of pics. This sounds like it would be an excellent example of "aftermarket" parts raising the build cost

There's a few in this thread: http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=68367

It has the stock headlights back on it for now. I'd be fine with the model having either.

Comment

There's a few in this thread: http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=68367

It has the stock headlights back on it for now. I'd be fine with the model having either.
                          Any chance you plan to swap the front sheet metal? Lol. The only plastic kit I'm aware of is a '15 (?) Long bed. There are a few die casts in 1/24 or 1/25 of the earlier head lights, but no guarantee they panels will match up.

Comment

Any chance you plan to swap the front sheet metal? Lol. The only plastic kit I'm aware of is a '15 (?) Long bed. There are a few die casts in 1/24 or 1/25 of the earlier head lights, but no guarantee they panels will match up.

No worries!

Comment

No worries!
                              If they ever come out with a kit, or someone makes a trans kit, I would love to tackle it!

Comment

Are you interested in repairs? I have a desk model of an aircraft that my grandfather gave me as a kid. I'd love to restore it back to mint. It's missing two our of the four engines and a nose cone. Should be simple, but I'm no good at model building.

This is very close to my model.

G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X