Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Televangelist Kenneth Copeland praises Jesus for his new private jet

God is good indeed!!!!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

sad

Comment

For those who "bought" it, can they use it at their leisure?
        Delusional.

Comment

I love how he carefully sets the stage for himself by putting on a bomber jacket and making sure he's being shown in the pilots seat.

Comment

Comment

to add to all the other flying machines he has already..Bi-plane, citation x, Helicopters and I think some sort of WWll fighter plane that is being restored.

Comment

Because Jesus would never fly business class, much less coach.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  I love how he carefully sets the stage for himself by putting on a bomber jacket and making sure he's being shown in the pilots seat.
                  He's a pilot.

I keep seeing that kind of shit and it really makes me rethink the disdain I have for these Mega-church wallet-leeches, and perhaps joining the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Because Jesus would never fly business class, much less coach.
                    That’s why we are on that airplane. We can talk to God. Now, Oral [Roberts] used to fly airlines. But, even back then it got to the place where it was agitating his spirit. People coming up to him, he had become famous, and they wanted him to pray for them and all that. You can’t, you can’t manage that today. This dope-filled world, and get in a long tube with a bunch of demons. And it’s deadly."

- Kenneth Copeland

1. I did not realize he lives in Fort Worth
                    2. I can't believe Joel Osteen v 1.0 is still alive at this point

Comment

Wonder what the significance is to the tail number? N1967J is also the tail number he had on his old Citation.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        That’s why we are on that airplane. We can talk to God. Now, Oral [Roberts] used to fly airlines. But, even back then it got to the place where it was agitating his spirit. People coming up to him, he had become famous, and they wanted him to pray for them and all that. You can’t, you can’t manage that today. This dope-filled world, and get in a long tube with a bunch of demons. And it’s deadly."

- Kenneth Copeland

1. I did not realize he lives in Fort Worth
                        2. I can't believe Joel Osteen v 1.0 is still alive at this point
                        Eagle Mountain. They advertise his Airplane Financing facility in Saginaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Wonder what the significance is to the tail number? N1967J is also the tail number he had on his old Citation.
                          the new plane was originally owned by Tyler Perry

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            ??
                            One day in March 1967, Kenneth knew the Lord was trying to tell him something, but he didn’t know what. He came home from school that afternoon, and decided to go down to the Arkansas River bed, just about a mile from his house, to pray and listen. It was there, standing in the dried-up Arkansas River bed, where Kenneth received God’s call to ministry.

“He told me exactly what He was calling me to do,” Kenneth recalls. “He was calling me to preach the gospel to the nations…He said nations would be won in a day—some of them even by this ministry.”

Kenneth meditated on what God told him in that riverbed for months. When summer came, all the fear he felt was replaced with faith, and Kenneth was ready to accept the calling.

Kenneth remembers, “I stood up before the Lord and said, ‘I’ll tell You what I’m going to do. I’m going to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. I’m going to preach that He saves, He heals, He baptizes with His Spirit and that He’s coming again. I’m going to preach that Your Word is powerful and true. I’m going to preach it from the top of the world to the bottom, and I’m going to preach it all the way around the middle, and I am not going to compromise.’”

Comment

Apparently you can change them. I thought they were set specific to the airplane, but FAA says you can pay. Looks like he had that number removed from his old piece of shit pauper jet, and applied to the new holy rollinG-V.

Comment

Working...
                              X