Stacyc for kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacyc for kids

Has anyone tried the stacyc out for the younger kids? I've been looking into one for my son when he turns 4 but dont want to waste my time if they suck.

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

Comment

We sell them at the shop. My sales manager's little boy rips around the bmx track on his and he just turned 3.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        We sell them at the shop. My sales manager's little boy rips around the bmx track on his and he just turned 3.
        They worth it? How are they on grass?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          Stacy's mom has got it goin' on
          pfft that's how i read it too
          WH

Comment

We finally picked up the 16" version and this thing is pretty awesome so far. My son isn't quite 4 year but picked it up almost instantly. I was pretty surprised at how easy it is for kids to get the hang of.

The lowest speed setting is perfect to start and barely above a walk. This made mom more comfortable which was critical

Comment

You'll see them at the races. Get it for him now and get him a PW50 at age 4, that is when I started my kid on his.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                You'll see them at the races. Get it for him now and get him a PW50 at age 4, that is when I started my kid on his.
                Man as soon as he outgrows this thing with a brushless kit were moving to 4 wheels.

Mom won't put up with it and I suck on dirtbike lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Man as soon as he outgrows this thing with a brushless kit were moving to 4 wheels.

Mom won't put up with it and I suck on dirtbike lol.
                  There is no way I'd put my kid on a 4 wheeler. Far more injuries on them. Teach him on 2 and he can handle anything on 4.

Comment

There is no way I'd put my kid on a 4 wheeler. Far more injuries on them. Teach him on 2 and he can handle anything on 4.

I agree with this. Nothing better for building core strength and longevity. Just make sure they have some good motocross boots to protect their feet and legs, and obviously a good helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                      I agree with this. Nothing better for building core strength and longevity. Just make sure they have some good motocross boots to protect their feet and legs, and obviously a good helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      i bet he's talking about a kart.

regardless, 4 wheels moves the body, 2 wheels moves the soul!

Comment

Hah...sorry for being vague. I meant a kart or maybe even a SxS. Something with 4 wheels and a "cage". Though a kart may not be that much safer.

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        i bet he's talking about a kart.

regardless, 4 wheels moves the body, 2 wheels moves the soul!
                        You know me so well. I've been waiting for the right time to get back into Karting.

Comment

Ahhhh ok. The thing about a dirtbike is that they can't really hurt themselves at that age. I saw my kid high-side in rocks, shed a few tears, and roll out. It made him tough as hell.

Once the balance is down, they'll push themselves. Hard to ride over their head.

I've stuck him in a few karts and he is fucking fast. He just naturally understands lines, braking, turn-in, and power out.

Comment

Working...
                          X