The Tiger "King"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    OK, I know I know, I cancelled Netflix but honestly Disney and Hulu were not getting it done so I am back.

You have got to watch this show. I saw the add and thought it was a spoof or something. Holy fuck we bing watched it yesterday after my co workers were talking about it.

After you watch it you will swear SVO owns tigers somewhere. You will see what I mean.

Then go check the memes out there. Great stuff .
    Damn SVO was the first person I thought of when I heard about this too. My wife and I went in the zoo in 2009 and pet the baby tigers...and while there was some weirdness...he hadn't gone off the deep end yet that I know of.

This documentary certainly does explain some of the behaviors behind the workers we came across.

It was still a pretty bizarre experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Damn SVO was the first person I thought of when I heard about this too. My wife and I went in the zoo in 2009 and pet the baby tigers...and while there was some weirdness...he hadn't gone off the deep end yet that I know of.

This documentary certainly does explain some of the behaviors behind the workers we came across.

It was still a pretty bizarre experience.
      You sucked Joe Exotic's dick, didn't you?

Comment

Man they are all fucked in the head! Especially that joker lookin bitch Carole Fuckin Baskins!

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Try not to lose at Russian Roulette for starters.

Comment

Wow! Could it be Carole's 1st ex husband?

what do we call a baby cow

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X