Westboro A-holes coming to town...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this approach.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

I still say do something to piss them off that is perfectly legal. Follow them around, spray them with piss, throw piles of hot steamy dog shit at them. Give them the ole' I am not touching you but my finger is an inch from your face treatment. Park 15 bikes behind their car or something and disappear. I am sure the more you fuck with them they will crack and do something stupid and illegal.

It may sound childesh but its better than trying to crack their skull and ending up in jail or prison cause you beat someone retarded who was looking for that reaction.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

i'll be there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
          That's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            I still say do something to piss them off that is perfectly legal. Follow them around, spray them with piss, throw piles of hot steamy dog shit at them. Give them the ole' I am not touching you but my finger is an inch from your face treatment. Park 15 bikes behind their car or something and disappear. I am sure the more you fuck with them they will crack and do something stupid and illegal.

It may sound childesh but its better than trying to crack their skull and ending up in jail or prison cause you beat someone retarded who was looking for that reaction.
            Just FYI - spraying them with piss or throwing dog shit is considered assault. you will go to jail, and you will get sued in civil court. Several of these people are attorneys, and frivolous law suits is how they fund their "movement".
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              <- In.
              Please oh please tase some people bro.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Please oh please tase some people bro.
                Folks really don't understand how the Taser works. Every time you shoot a cartridge, it leaves little pieces of confetti with the cartridge serial number.

Each time the Taser is activated, it records the date/time/temperature/duration of activation, etc in the memory which is read via computer through a data port.

This is to prevent officers from Tasering subjects and then denying the act.

Comment

Folks really don't understand how the Taser works. Every time you shoot a cartridge, it leaves little pieces of confetti with the cartridge serial number.

Each time the Taser is activated, it records the date/time/temperature/duration of activation, etc in the memory which is read via computer through a data port.

"oopps, My finger slipped and pulled the trigger. Sorry bud. "

Comment

Damn, all of that shit just to tase someone?!?! Well then, use your baton bro.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

You're right... but a cattle prod on the other hand

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        You're right... but a cattle prod on the other hand
                        yesss

Comment

Are tasers available to public? Just lower wattage or something?
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Valve Stems + Dykes = Sucks your luck.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Drive stun them.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Are tasers available to public? Just lower wattage or something?
                                from yahoo answers

The main difference is the length of the shock cycle. A police model has a cycle of only 5 seconds, the civilian model is 30 seconds.

The reason for this, the police are expected to move in and arrest the subject after the shock, civilians need time to escape. As a civilian, you set the unit down and run. If it is gone when you come back, you can send a copy of the police report to Taser, and they will replace the unit free of charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X