Your weekly Friday school shooting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    Stranger things have happened, or maybe they haven't.

Gotta go now, they may be tracking my signal.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
      The teacher was one of the two injured. He charged the kid while the kid was shooting at him and took three bullets in the process. He still managed to swat the gun away and then tackled the kid and held him down while screaming at his students to run.

Give this man a BMF wallet!
      Semi related, I'd like to see grants or bonuses for combat veterans to become teachers.

It would certainly anger current teachers "in the shit" already though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
        more asshat liberal gun laws wont do shit. these kids create this shit with their bullying bullshit . 90% of the shooters are outcast that are being bullied by jocks and drama queens. put the blame where it belongs. piss poor parents and shithead kids.
        Blame all you want, but they'll just keep shooting. If you think liberal gun laws won't do anything, try fixing "stupid" with laws.

I like the idea of making folks (aka parents) legally responsible if their guns are used in a crime. "I didn't know it was stolen" -- well, you get negligent homicide. Raise your kids right and/or lock up your guns to avoid liability.
        2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

you cant legislate morality .

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
            I like the idea of making folks (aka parents) legally responsible if their guns are used in a crime. "I didn't know it was stolen" -- well, you get negligent homicide. Raise your kids right and/or lock up your guns to avoid liability.
            YES
            But that would be holding parents accountable and we can't have that, lets find something else to blame.

Already a law but needs more than An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor if the child discharges the firearm and causes death or serious bodily injury to himself or another person.
            And this isn't even enforced.

Comment

Working...
            X