Need some welding on a cage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some welding on a cage.

Need to have the windshield tabs, grab handles and possibly some extra gusseting welded into a cage before paint. Any recommendations for someone in the North Ft. Worth/Denton area? Cage material is .120" DOM

The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Contact user name here "Mike". He is great and I have seen his fab skills on cages and tubing up close its top notch. He is right over in that exact area and has a great shop. I am sure he could help you out and is reasonable on price. I will give you his # in a PM if you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      Contact user name here "Mike". He is great and I have seen his fab skills on cages and tubing up close its top notch. He is right over in that exact area and has a great shop. I am sure he could help you out and is reasonable on price. I will give you his # in a PM if you want it.
      I would appreciate it if I could get his number so that I can call him and try to get something worked out.
      The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

If not Adam and Dave at Tribe 4x4 do great work, but anyone that can run a bead can do the simple stuff you are asking...
          Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
          I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            I think you mean MATT.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yeah my mistake, I gave him the guys # so the mistake should have been corrected there.

Comment

Did someone say Mike?

Comment

Mike, Matt, meh random white guy should suffice.

Comment

This guy should be able to help you out

Comment

ooo LJ on 35's.... nice!
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                      X