TOPGUN hell ya!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOPGUN hell ya!

guys bat shit crazy, but I'll watch it willingly.

Tom Cruise is a peter puffer.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Tom Cruise is a peter puffer.
      So is half of Hollywood, the man's also the leader of a cult. But I'm still going to see the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        So is half of Hollywood, the man's also the leader of a cult. But I'm still going to see the movie.
        +1

Comment

How the hell do they tie Val Kilmer into this? Rumor has it he has a part?

Poor guy looks like the walking dead. A far cry from the original Top Gun...

Comment

Badass in flight footage/CG
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

They tried to bring back several movies, it never works old cast or not. I don't have high hopes. Trying to bring back an old movie to continue the flow with a modern plot, it just doesn't work. Die Hard was a great example of this. It bombed HORRIBLY.

Comment

I'm 50/50. Part of what made the original great was the complete lack of CGI. I want to see planes doing what planes do, not what some graphics guy can fake (looking at you, Michael Bay). They claim there's not much CG stuff in it, but given how shitty most new movies are I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

That was a 2 minute trailer with no Kenny Loggins.

PASS!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      That was a 2 minute trailer with no Kenny Loggins.

PASS!
                      I guess I wont ask you to a beer date to see this movie then...

Comment

Cinematography should be off the chain.
                        Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        How the hell do they tie Val Kilmer into this? Rumor has it he has a part?

Poor guy looks like the walking dead. A far cry from the original Top Gun...
                        I thought I read he's supposed to be a commander.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          I guess I wont ask you to a beer date to see this movie then...
                          I'll let you give me a handy when it's over so you can get out that pent up sexual tension you'll feel from the inevitable volley ball scene.
                          sigpic

Comment

glad to see Maverick wasn't replaced with a black woman this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              glad to see Maverick wasn't replaced with a black woman this time around.
                              solid.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X