Caesin / Whey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caesin / Whey

Should I use caesin as pre and post workout or should I just use it for post and use whey for pre workout?
    .....bro....

I would use whey for pre and post. You want it to absorb quicker. Take caesin before bed since It's a slow digesting protein. It'll feed your body all night.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      I would use whey for pre and post. You want it to absorb quicker. Take caesin before bed since It's a slow digesting protein. It'll feed your body all night.
      I thought so. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Now to be the douche that walks around with a gallon of water...".No agony no bragony"
      .....bro....

Comment

Lol, well I guess if that works for you. I carry a blender bottle since we have filtered refill stations at work.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          This. Hauling around a gallon jug is easier than 8 or so bottles lol
          Last edited by R1psycho; 01-25-2017, 06:35 AM.
          2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

I take a protein isolate by body fortress.
            once in the a.m. around 10:00 and again in the afternoon around 4:00.
            Water for me is always bottled and there is always plenty of cases around since that is all we drink on base.

I realize I could take that same protein in the evening before bed but I try to fast completely from 6:00pm until 10:00am the following day.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              I take a protein isolate by body fortress.
              once in the a.m. around 10:00 and again in the afternoon around 4:00.
              Water for me is always bottled and there is always plenty of cases around since that is all we drink on base.

I realize I could take that same protein in the evening before bed but I try to fast completely from 6:00pm until 10:00am the following day.
              You're trying to lose weight, correct? Why so long between meals?
              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                You're trying to lose weight, correct? Why so long between meals?
                Trying intermediate fasting.

The weight loss has been slow. I admit that. But it has been steady. Every bit of my cardio comes from weight lifting because I hate to run.

I started this venture on July 26 last year at around 215 and am down to 195 right now. Not a massive weight loss but I have put on muscle, am stronger by far, clothes fit so much better and I feel fantastic...when I don't have this fucking norovirus bug like right now.
                Last edited by KBScobravert; 01-25-2017, 02:20 AM.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                X