Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Exhausted American Mediocracy

An excellent, excellent article by Victor Davis Hanson

The unlikely 2016 election of Donald Trump—the first president without either prior political or military office—was a repudiation of the American “aristocracy.” By “rule of the best” I mean the…

Really long but good read. It goes a long way towards explaining why Trump win and will likely win again. Being the opposite of the Clintons, Bushes, Obama, Biden, Cain and Romney isn’t bad; it’s awesome. Trump is the DC and Hollywood outsider that ran. No one wanted more of the same. For all the promises that previous guys made, they are and were more of tye same thing.

Comment

The country will be forever changed after 8 years of trump. If it reflects his general attitude, it will be for the better. I believe the internet will have a hand in seeing to it that more like him are elected. Those old games they used to play, those old means of getting elected, just aren't going to work anymore. Scumbags and the incompetent get dragged through the gutter, the septic tank, then the sewer.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        The country will be forever changed after 8 years of trump.
        Dimes to dollars when liberals reach absolute power that wall will be torn down.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Dimes to dollars when liberals reach absolute power that wall will be torn down.
          That wall may prevent them from ever reaching a point of having absolute power.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You underestimate insanity.

Comment

If congress doesn't do something in the next few weeks it'll start stalling tax "refund" checks and the people that depend on that EIC will really start revolting. Hopefully Trump can force the media to blame congress when all of those TVs and 24" wheels start getting repo'd,

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                That wall may prevent them from ever reaching a point of having absolute power.
                We just need the wall for a little while. 10, maybe 20 years. Then most things are automated, and the mexicans can stay home. There will be no job for them here, just as well stay in meheeco. Just like that sentor's study I keep mentioning. No job = no illegal. Wouldn't even need a border wall.
                WH

Comment

Working...
                X