• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• My bosses son 58 merc

3devo using ICS 4.03 stock
      Trick3d EVO

Comment

• A little teaser photo-

And my Dad's friend's car that he drove over to our playhouse. I know nothing about it, but the guy usually drives a twin turbo V12 S65 or his ZR1-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post

sweet ride. i love 66 rivs

Comment

• Friends Corvette

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              A little teaser photo-

Ya'll bought an astronaut's car?
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                Kinda want.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  Ya'll bought an astronaut's car?
                  Have you not been to the toybox yet? I could have sworn I had you over for beers one night...

Comment

Have you not been to the toybox yet? I could have sworn I had you over for beers one night...
                    hmmmmm

maybe?

Comment

• Nope, not that car. The one I happen to have a photo of is one he bought himself to race.

Comment

Nope, not that car. The one I happen to have a photo of is one he bought himself to race.
                        Well I tried, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                          Kinda want.
                          It's for sell at Stadium Auto in Arlington, passed by it the other day and stopped to look at it. Has a lot of nice upgrades, i just don't like the KR interior with those exterior colors.
                          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X