Saturday race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday race

Alright guy's so i want to set up a saturday evening test and tune. And im stuck on which day would be better. June 23rd or June 30th. I want to set up a weekend thing for everybody that has to work on friday nights and such. What do you guy's think? And let's do a night run because it's so hot during the day.

either of those days would work out great for us
    True Street MotorSports
    901 N McDonald St Suite 100
    McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
    Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

Sounds good! Anyway to add a small no-e run what ya brung type bracket or index race to make these TNT events a little more fun?
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
        Sounds good! Anyway to add a small no-e run what ya brung type bracket or index race to make these TNT events a little more fun?
        We have the Pro Door Slammers that race some of our friday nights. They are based off No-E However I am trying to set up some Bracket/ Heads up style stuff for fridays to make them a little more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasMotorplex.com View Post
          We have the Pro Door Slammers that race some of our friday nights. They are based off No-E However I am trying to set up some Bracket/ Heads up style stuff for fridays to make them a little more interesting.
          Cool. Just something for the grass roots racers to compete in.... a class that isn't controlled by the high rollers.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
          X