X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It premiers tonight!!!

Here's another video clip!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=854278068400
    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
      ^ lol. What's in that Trans Am. LSx swap? Year One car?

And how many of the 'rednecks' or the redneck cars are ringers?
      Originally posted by Bill Howell View Post
      You asking about the Blue car? If so, LS with magnacharger. Too much horsepower and hard to control. I was the one driving it in the show, though it is not my car. The guy that owns it is Canadian and couldn't get all the paperwork done in time to be on camera. I did not do very good in it.

If you keep up with the protouring scene, you know that there are some pretty good drivers in the mix, like with any segment. A couple of those guys are on the show, but most of us are your average, no driving clowns, just out for a good time. The racing was all real, and the way it comes down is the way it was, no ringers when it came to the final race, no one knew who would win. In fact there were surprises during the filming.

Hold up, you don't know what a trans am is but yet claim to be a redneck.
      Redneck card revoked, fake ass redneck
      Last edited by krazy kris; 02-25-2013, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Oh man the "super chicken" is a badass ride

Comment

anyone else watching this?

Comment

I'm going to say, after watching two episodes.....

I like it, the host is funny, the cars kick ass, and the "ringers" they bring out in the last round never disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              I'm going to say, after watching two episodes.....

I like it, the host is funny, the cars kick ass, and the "ringers" they bring out in the last round never disappoint.
              X2
              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                Oh man the "super chicken" is a badass ride
                I soooo want a Super Chicken. I wonder what other 'ringers' they have.

Funny, i'm on the same board the m3/lambo guys, nsxprime. then later two s2000's from s2ki board will be on the show.

Comment

Watching the first episode right now. The host needs to tone it down a little bit. The only way they beat the Lambo was via a ringer car and driver. Big surprise.

I love American cars. I love driving my Mustang, but the Euros and Japanese know how to build a great handling car straight from the factory. Great all around cars. One of the best handling cars (stock) I've ever driven was when I was in Sicily and drove up Mt Etna in a Diesel powered Volvo Hatchback. That car stuck like glue and the engine had some pretty awesome pep for a diesel car.

I dunno the biggest thing I dislike about the show so far is how over the op the host is.
                  2004 Suzuki DL650
                  1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Kinda dig the show. Jon a lil over the top as mentioned. Watching 3rd show. Guy in camaro slapped a BMW driver for making contact . I get anger but not cool. Looking at it again the BMW wasn't at fault. The camaro jumped the curb and hit the BMW.
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      The camaro jumped the curb and hit the BMW.
                      Thats kinda what I was thinking, but I'm no racecar driver.
                      I enjoy the back and forth between the host and Ken Squier.
                      All and I it's a great way to spend a half hour on a monday night.

Comment

GTR was whippin some butt last night.
                        WRX

Comment

Yeah I knew it would wreck shop
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Its a pretty decent show. I knew that GTR was going to take everyone to school. As for the camaro/bmw contact the camaro driver is a douchenozzle fuck stick. The M3 guy, since he was still strapped into his car, should have just fired it up and backed into the camaro and gave it some real damage.

Comment

I was hoping to see the GTR against Kenny Wallace.

Comment

Can bo duke really drive? Lol

Sent from my Gameboy
                                GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Working...
                                X