No announcement yet.

PC speakers +/- $100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still fucking love these speakers. electronic rock sounds really fucking good, and at 50% it's mind blowing
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      Bought a set last night. Found a New set for $89 and after shipping it was almost exactly what I had left on my amazon GC. Excited.
      x whatever it is now,

Love my 2.1's!

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        Still fucking love these speakers. electronic rock sounds really fucking good, and at 50% it's mind blowing
        glad you liked them I love mine
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
          glad you liked them I love mine
          x2! Have the same exact ones and still fucking rock.

Comment

You can afford some nice speakers, but not a gaming headset

Comment

NEW...for $100 bucks I've heard the Klipsch 2.1's are fantastic.
              I picked up some Creative Labs Gigaworks T20's for my laptop for travel for $50 bucks new in the box. These things rock for what they are.

For my desktop...I picked up a set of Logitech Z-680 THX certified 5.1 DTS/Dolby Digital 505 watt rms speakers used on Craigslist for $75 bucks complete and in the box.

I have yet to find ANYTHING that can match these FOR THE MONEY...these things are just rediculous and sound better than some home sound systems I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                All mp3?
                Yeah. Not the best sound quality, but I'm no audiophile.

Comment

blew the sub after 6 years. $31 brand name replacement in the mail. Still rocking these.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I have 2.1 klipsch that I bought over 10 years ago and they are fucking awesome. Sub hits hard too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      I have 2.1 klipsch that I bought over 10 years ago and they are fucking awesome. Sub hits hard too.
                      ^^^

Still have the set I mentioned above years ago and they're still going strong.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I bought Bose Companion 2 Series speakers last month. It has no separate subwoofer, but the sound is pretty impressive.

Comment

Had a pair for going on 20 years. My Home theater sub went out and I used it as a placeholder for a few years, finally ended up selling it last year.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Not taking anything away from the Klipsch, but for the money and for a CPU, I would but the Logitech, I've had a first gen Logitech 5.1 with mini sub work very well, still going after 10+yrs. It was expensive (200.xx) when it first came out, I think I gave a member her $150.xx for it. I may buy the one you have in your link and give my old to my boy. You can't go wrong for a hundo...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

There's 5 or 6 of us in the thread who have the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1's and we love them. I've had mine since 2013 and they're still going strong. IMO they're the best option for the price.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X