Top gear season 19..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top gear season 19..

Episode 1 is on youtube.. probably will not be up for to long but figured i would share.

nice

Comment

Nice! Got it downloaded at home but of course I'm not at home right now so I'm watching it on YouTube

Comment

Threw it over to youtube on my TV. Thanks!

Comment

Pretty damn good. Want the Pagani. lmfao @ "You haven't explained why your arms are wet." "Because they got water on them."

Comment

Never thought it would be possible, but American Top Gear just topped itself for pointlessness and stupidity. Canceled that fucker from the DVR once and for all. No going back again.

Letter I just sent to A&E:

Just writing to let you know that I am through with Top Gear. Just when I thought the show couldn't get anymore watered down and pointless, you broadcast this SHIT of an episode. Top Gear no longer has anything to do with cars, but rather scripted fun and games in cars. It's yet another example of watered down, reality TV crap that your networks seemed to have started to broadcast day and night starting a couple of years ago. I get it, I get it. Most people are imbeciles and want to see shitty television; however, some of us don't.

Please feel free to contact me when you create a network that is dedicated to decent television. Or when Top Gear actually starts becoming about cars. Or when the History channel starts broadcasting Historical content aside from one or two hours a day.
            Last edited by Geor!; 01-31-2013, 11:05 AM.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

FYI starts Feb 4 at 8:00pm on BBC. I cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                Never thought it would be possible, but American Top Gear just topped itself for pointlessness and stupidity. Canceled that fucker from the DVR once and for all. No going back again.

Just writing to let you know that I am through with Top Gear. Just when I thought the show couldn't get anymore watered down and pointless, you broadcast this SHIT of an episode. Top Gear no longer has anything to do with cars, but rather scripted fun and games in cars. It's yet another example of watered down, reality TV crap that your networks seemed to have started to broadcast day and night starting a couple of years ago. I get it, I get it. Most people are imbeciles and want to see shitty television; however, some of us don't.

Please feel free to contact me when you create a network that is dedicated to decent television. Or when Top Gear actually starts becoming about cars. Or when the History channel starts broadcasting Historical content aside from one or two hours a day.
                A&E??? isn't american top gear on the history channel

Comment

i stopped watching the american version after the ones with the roadmaster wagon/trucks. it was so fucking fake & forced.. doubt i will ever watch another unless they get rid of the current crew

Comment

Watched the first episode of America TG. Was not impressed. Later tried watching another and don't think I made it 20 minutes it was so fucking horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      A&E??? isn't american top gear on the history channel
                      Who are a subsidiary of A&E.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Episode 3 with the 2013 GT500

Buckner and Elam Auto Sales
                        509 S. Buckner Blvd
                        Dallas, TX 75217
                        (214) 309-2400

Comment

You showd them. But the history channel is who should be blaming fucking tard ..
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Who are a subsidiary of A&E.
                            Hhhm good to know. Tard
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Watching the latest version of of TG and it's enjoyable, especially with the Shelby GT500 making all kinds of noises I enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X