X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$12,176,056 of $1.0B goal
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

So my question is, what happens to this money if they don't meet the goal or the wall doesn't get built? Will they build as much as was raised? Does everyone get their money back?

Comment

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny. We are working on a time frame to achieve.

Comment

Will Hurd from Texas was one of the House Republicans that votes against funding the Wall.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Why not put whatever amount they raise to the wall? Why refund it?

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              Will Hurd from Texas was one of the House Republicans that votes against funding the Wall.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Will+Hurd+...ages&ia=images

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                1 is the maxinum amount you can raise with GoFundMe

The organizer is trying to get them to raise it.

Also, it clearly states that unless the money is used for the wall, the gofundme is rescinded and all money is refunded.
                I doubt he'll be able to get them to raise it, and once you turn the money over to congress, there is nothing that gofundme is ever going to do to get it back.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                That would explain ... the situational homosexuality.
                So how do you explain yours?
                WH

Comment

As the midnight?deadline to avoid a partial government shutdown nears over building a $5 billion wall between the United States and Mexico, warring GoFundMe pages are lighting the internet on fire with money flowing left and right.

Competing gofundme for ladders for ppl to scale the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    Why not put whatever amount they raise to the wall? Why refund it?
                    I'd want it to go for the best equipment available for La Migra.

Comment

Start a go fund me for more border agents and equipment....

Why would you want go live somewhere so many people dont want you there?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        Start a go fund me for more border agents and equipment....

Why would you want go live somewhere so many people dont want you there?
                        Because they want the free shit Democrats promise them. Democrats need more dependent voters.

You want to know how to stop these illegals? Go after the employers giving them jobs and landlords renting them homes. If we actually enforced rules they wouldn’t come here. I don’t blame them, they live under the radar and reap the benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Because they want the free shit Democrats promise them. Democrats need more dependent voters.

You want to know how to stop these illegals? Go after the employers giving them jobs and landlords renting them homes. If we actually enforced rules they wouldn’t come here. I don’t blame them, they live under the radar and reap the benefits.
                          every bit of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            They say that if you just took away blacks, dems would never win another election. Along comes the walkaway movement. Dems sense the blacks are finally, at long last, starting to wise up. That can only go so far before nearly all of them wise up, as they'll begin to talk each other into walking away. In desperation they seek another captive audience, the mexicans. So now they fight tooth and nail against the wall and other such... reforms.

And if they lose that, they've got no choice but party reform. A shift in what they stand for and how they do business. A purge of the old guard, no more braindead IQ 70 pelosis and evil schumers.
                            WH

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                They say that if you just took away blacks, dems would never win another election. Along comes the walkaway movement. Dems sense the blacks are finally, at long last, starting to wise up. That can only go so far before nearly all of them wise up, as they'll begin to talk each other into walking away. In desperation they seek another captive audience, the mexicans. So now they fight tooth and nail against the wall and other such... reforms.

And if they lose that, they've got no choice but party reform. A shift in what they stand for and how they do business. A purge of the old guard, no more braindead IQ 70 pelosis and evil schumers.
                                They’ve already discussed that the black vote was down for Hillary, if she’d been able to capture the black vote Trump would have lost. The “we’ve wised up” black voters didn’t vote Trump, they just didn’t vote at all. That’s a problem for me, because it means that the conservative mindset still isn’t the best choice, it just means they didn’t like the candidate. There’s a lot of work to be done.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X