laptop suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    Just set one of these up for a customer, it's an absolute beast, but the touchpad is kinda quirky.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/4...omputer_-_Grey
    Thats pretty cool. My wife wants a new laptop, but she wanted a Surface Pro, I saw that they have a similar Lenovo in a 2-1, I might have to swing by and check it out.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Get your own thread Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        Yeah, it seems Lenovo is doin a good job w/clean Vanilla Win installs as of late.

dsr, how ya likin in so far?
        man its still in the box, havent had time to set it up yet

Comment

Know how we know you're not a nerd?

Comment

Shoot me a pm when you do start setting it up, I have a utility for ya.

Comment

I have a lenovo 900 2/1 and love.

Wireless card went bad, so returned and they sent me another one, but newer model. Props to them for that

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                I have a lenovo 900 2/1 and love.

Wireless card went bad, so returned and they sent me another one, but newer model. Props to them for that

Those are cool little computers. Friend of mine who works in IT for his company GAVE me a used first generation Lenovo Helix tablet/laptop Core I5, 4gb ram, 256 SSD with a fresh copy of Windows 10 Ultimate and it's been a pretty good little computer. Apparently they gave them to all the managers at the company and a lot of them didn't like the high res screen and the small size...so they bought them new fullsize laptops and the Helix's and Yoga's just got piled up in the IT room and they told the IT people they could have them.
                I aint complainin. Free computer...and a pretty nice one at that.

Comment

Bought one too and it seems to run pretty great. Now I need to get a copy of Microsoft office.
                  Last edited by Stephen; 12-30-2017, 12:46 PM.
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

They're beastly laptops for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X