toyota tacoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toyota tacoma

any thoughts on these? looking at a 2017 TRD Sport. anyone sell Toyotas on here??

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

From everything I have heard and read they're a solid choice for a 'less than full size' package. Resell value is strong and they run forever. If I ever own a pickup it may very well be a Tacoma.

Comment

I have a couple of good friends that have Tacoma's. I believe they are both TRD sports as well. They seem to like them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Josh Bishop is at Toyota of Ft Worth.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          From everything I have heard and read they're a solid choice for a 'less than full size' package. Resell value is strong and they run forever. If I ever own a pickup it may very well be a Tacoma.
          Agree with everything Craig says. And I'll add that the Tacoma has one of the biggest aftermarket support of any off road vehicle I've ever seen. The only downside I've ever heard is the cost. Now if they only offered the diesel version like they do overseas I might have been a buyer when I was looking for a truck last year.

Comment

they dont get much for mileage.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

They're outrageously priced for a small truck. I don't think the fuel mileage is very good either. But, they're reliable as can be, and have about the best resale value you can find.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Plenty of cargo space for all your dolls.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  Plenty of cargo space for all your dolls.
                  He's right, you know. I'd say you needed a full size truck, but you don't haul manly shit around.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

If you can wait, the new Ranger and Jeep Wrangler pickups are coming next year. At the very least, they'll provide some pricing pressure on the Tacoma.

Comment

I looked at new Tacomas but no back seat for my kiddo when her car seat goes in.

Went with a 2014 Expedition last weekend. Much space indeed now. If I need truck bed space, we can fold the 3rd row down.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        I looked at new Tacomas but no back seat for my kiddo when her car seat goes in.

Went with a 2014 Expedition last weekend. Much space indeed now. If I need truck bed space, we can fold the 3rd row down.
                        It's been a while since I've been in one but there's not enough room in the back for a kid seat??

Comment

Slow, expensive, poor mpg and they have a terrible seating position. The only good thing about them is they have stupid resale value. Not sure if it's worth owning just because of that.

Comment

You gonna make the bed dance?

Comment

My F150 is for sale if you want a truck. 2002 F150 FX4 Lariat 4whl 3 with 144,000 miles. I need it gone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X