Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know the history on this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parkplace Porsche just sold a white with blue stripe one a few days ago. We sure have been getting a lot traded in.
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Wont be going faster around the track for less.
      "Going faster" means something completely different for most Mustang owners, as they aren't out at CoTA every other weekend. I purposely didn't get a GT350 knowing that I wanted boost and a street-friendly ride. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool car, but not everybody's cup of tea.

Comment

There is a red one sitting on a used car lot on Lemmon just next to the tollway bridge.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          "Going faster" means something completely different for most Mustang owners, as they aren't out at CoTA every other weekend. I purposely didn't get a GT350 knowing that I wanted boost and a street-friendly ride. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool car, but not everybody's cup of tea.
          Most *American* mustang owners.

Apparently the mustang is selling extremely well in Europe and I remember the discussion around the ever improving suspension being a result of making the car more Euro friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Most *American* mustang owners.

Apparently the mustang is selling extremely well in Europe and I remember the discussion around the ever improving suspension being a result of making the car more Euro friendly.
            Yeah, but fuck them.

Comment

Working...
            X