No announcement yet.

Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in Chris Kyle defamation case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The government and the media are neither interested in accuracy or the truth, it's only about promoting and propagating the story line to support their agenda.

I don't know what happened between C.Kyle and J.Ventura, but I know now that Venutra is a huge douche bag without question.

What is the status on the appeal on this case I wonder?

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      I won't lie, I still can't get chili-mac like I've eaten while enlisted or any one of a bunch of places overseas. I think I'm missing the "set under heat lamp for 4-6 hours" portion of the process. Hell - I don't know if I was really hungry, but the damned MRE chili-mac with jalapeno cheese spread and tabasco is still better than the crap I make - or at least how I remember it.

While this is true, then you also see the good shit go untold and the fucked up shit glossed over like it's minor. Working overseas is where I learned that not only does the media not have all the facts, they will bold face lie to put a story together. Then the people who watch this stuff - eat it up without question. Minor things are blown up, major things ....etc as already mentioned above.

Essentially, I'm reinforcing what you're saying. Hell, to this day I'll never understand why our government claimed no WMDs when it was clear there were biological and chemical weapons. Maybe nukes only fit the definition they were going for? There was a time there were SOME news articles about it, but none out of the MSM. So it was out there, just most did not see it or look for it. I only know because I googled before talking on the Inet about it.
      I remember being in Korea around 2006 and reading some news stories online about us finding biological and chemical weapons in Iraq; the ones he was seen on satellite images moving out the back of buidings as UN inspectors moved into the front. However they were not online long and then we couldn't find them anymore, so you are not the only one who remembers reading about them being located. Seems like there was a story about them again a few years ago but I can't remember for certain.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
        The government and the media are neither interested in accuracy or the truth, it's only about promoting and propagating the story line to support their agenda.

I don't know what happened between C.Kyle and J.Ventura, but I know now that Venutra is a huge douche bag without question.

What is the status on the appeal on this case I wonder?

mardyn
        I agree with both of your statements above 100%!

The appeal is dead now, that is the point of the settlement.

Comment

Working...
        X