Amazon 2 day delivery issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    I haven't called, but did send a complaint email, easier to do.

I live in Keller, had several same day shipments in the past, so I know it's available.
    Get on the phone with someone. Let them hear that you're angry. To me, it's easier than sending an email. You actually click a couple of buttons and then they call you right then. I'm convinced that the department that calls you is a group of people who are trained and authorized to make sure you are happy, no matter what it takes. I don't know why they try so hard, but it's refreshing. I've never dealt with any other company that has a customer service approach like that.

Comment

I had this show up today. Tracking info said "minor damage reported"

Its just the outer shell of the box, nothing else. Completely empty fucking box. This was a $180 HDMI balun.

But, at least they care.

2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

We got a late package currently ya!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Just did an Amazon order yesterday morning with same day delivery and it was there at 7:30 PM

Comment

I should have known it would happen again. Ordered 5 items for next day delivery, 3 arrived today. The two I wanted most, delayed!

Now expected December 21 - December 22
            SIGN IN FOR DETAILS
            We're sorry your package is late
            We don’t have a new delivery date, but we recommend waiting as it’ll usually arrive within a few days.
            Please come back Saturday if you still don't have it and we'll help you out.
            Was expected today by 8PM

Comment

I quit Amazon last month. Just seems like why pay for the quick shipping if 50% of the time I end up being pissed at it being late.
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Yeah, I'm debating renewing in Feb. when it comes due again. They don't have shit on Prime TV worth watching, so won't miss that at all.

Comment

The tick was good.
                  Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Yeah, I'm debating renewing in Feb. when it comes due again. They don't have shit on Prime TV worth watching, so won't miss that at all.
                    Yea, the prime video fucking blows.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Yea, the prime video fucking blows.
                      The grand tour is all they have going for them

Comment

I've ordered over $40k of shit in the last 4 years from amazon, and according to the data, 94.92% of my packages arrive on time.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                          I've ordered over $40k of shit in the last 4 years from amazon, and according to the data, 94.92% of my packages arrive on time.
                          Other than groceries, it’s the main way I shop nowadays. Getting stuff warranties has never been easier!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

For fucks sake, I got an Echo as a gift from someone. Should I even plug this fucker in, what can I do with it besides say, Alexa, what is today's weather, or maybe play a song. I do not have a WiFi thermostat, no need for one, so no home automation with it either.

Comment

For fucks sake, I got an Echo as a gift from someone. Should I even plug this fucker in, what can I do with it besides say, Alexa, what is today's weather, or maybe play a song. I do not have a WiFi thermostat, no need for one, so no home automation with it either.
                              I got the one with video. I'll probably throw that shit in the trash.
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                I got the one with video. I'll probably throw that shit in the trash.
                                Make/post a video of you throwing it in the trash, probably make a mint on Youtube!

Comment

Working...
                                X