• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Not guilty”????
    WTF of the month.

David

Comment

Cop was itching to kill him from the very beginning. Jury got it wrong.

Comment

That played out exactly as it would've in one of my bad dreams

Comment

That's absolutely horrific...

The cop's instructions were sending mixed signals about what the guy should be doing. Keep your hands up in the air but crawl towards me? Come on, man... Totally unjustified.

Comment

How fucking heart wrenching.. Hearing the guy start to cry before hand, obviously scared for his life, and all-the-while I knew he was about to die, was very tough. I really wish I hadn't watched it.

Edit: For those interested that don't know. The guy had an air rifle in his room that he apparently used for killing birds inside building (his job) and apparently people outside saw him point it out of his room window. Someone told the hotel staff and they called the police.
            Last edited by Chili; 12-08-2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

There will come a point when people will start killimy the shooters when they get found not guilty. I was expecting to see some officers in Waco killed after it came out during the trial of the Bandito leader that the Waco PD killed most of the men killed in the so called biker shootout. I am convinced that the only thing that stopped that was the hung jury.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The guy's family should...

Get a rope.

See if he still thinks he's some kind of badass as he faced the noose.
                WH

Comment

That's a fucked up way to go out in life. The cop was ready to shoot from the get go. Cop got off easy

Comment

Cop just wanted to go home to his family...
                    ...and brag to his bro's how tacticool he is and how he should have been in SEAL team-6

Comment

Hands up, legs crossed and crawl towards him - some twister type shit there.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Unfuckinbelievable. What I don't understand is where this guy's family is at? If someone killed my child like that his ass would be as dead as fucking fried chicken, badge or not.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Unfuckinbelievable. What I don't understand is where this guy's family is at? If someone killed my child like that his ass would be as dead as fucking fried chicken, badge or not.
                          It's the pussification of people. Like that video I posted a few months back of the guy letting someone step out in front of his car and having four cars merge in front of him. People are becoming more and more afraid to stand up for themselves and their rights.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                            It's the pussification of people. Like that video I posted a few months back of the guy letting someone step out in front of his car and having four cars merge in front of him. People are becoming more and more afraid to stand up for themselves and their rights.
                            Did you want him to run the dude over?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Did you want him to run the dude over?
                              I would have taken my foot off the brake and slowly moved forward. If he chose not to move then that is on him.

Comment

Working...
                              X