Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    What a scumbag. Broke dick needs money.
    Yup, probably up to his ass in debt and decided this would be a good way to earn money (a shitty way).
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Someone knows exactly what happened.

Ventura got some cash out of the deal. He was a has been way before all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        Either way it would be a class act for Jessie to donate the entire amount to some kind of charity that benefits the families of fallen SEALs
        Let's see this happen.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Was he spec ops/SEAL or not? Why would CK say he wasn't if he was, what benefit would that have to CK? Did he just hate the dude, or is Ventura a double douche?
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Sounds to me like this is a case of "he said, she said," with one of the he's not alive to tell his side. I wonder if the suit was brought about before or after Kyle's death? Regardless, I bet that the outcome could have been different if Kyle were alive to testify.

Comment

Wikipedia says Ventura served in the Navy from '69 - '75. It says he graduated Basic Underwater Demolition class 58 in December 1970 and was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12. I have no idea how those records or entries are vetted, but I would imagine anyone who served as a state Governor and been through the political wringer would have been outed if they were running shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Yup, probably up to his ass in debt and decided this would be a good way to earn money (a shitty way).
                Jesse Ventura is an American actor, author, and politician who has a net worth of $6 million.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

If the names Ventura(old news yes) and Kyle(great man yes) were not associated with the happening....

Man writes book that includes story about bar fight that never happened, man profits from book. Other man wants world to know it is not true, enough evidence to convince a jury about it...

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Jesse Ventura is an American actor, author, and politician who has a net worth of $6 million.

I wouldn't mind increasing my net worth by 33%.

I have no opinion on this, aside from thinking it's kind of weird to sue the widow of someone you are upset with. As the philosopher Fred Durst would say, it's all about the he said she said buuuuullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      Sounds to me like this is a case of "he said, she said," with one of the he's not alive to tell his side. I wonder if the suit was brought about before or after Kyle's death? Regardless, I bet that the outcome could have been different if Kyle were alive to testify.

The suit was filed in 2012 about a year before Kyle was killed. What I don't understand is in a bar full of SEALs along with a former Governor how was there not another SEAL or some kind of witness the defense could get to testify under oath about what exactly went down? It's not like a this happened on the moon and no one was around.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Was he spec ops/SEAL or not? Why would CK say he wasn't if he was, what benefit would that have to CK? Did he just hate the dude, or is Ventura a double douche?
                        He has a decent argument but no, he never was a Navy SEAL. Basically he went through the first phase of training but opted to be an UDT guy instead of a SEAL. After 1983 the UDT guys all have to do SEAL training.

He was a badass and did badass things but technically he can't call himself a SEAL. I'm sure he could have made it through the training but his MOS didn't call for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          He was a badass and did badass things but technically he can't call himself a SEAL. I'm sure he could have made it through the training but his MOS didn't call for it.
                          Got ya, that make sense. Thanks.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Ventura is a piece of shit.
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              He has a decent argument but no, he never was a Navy SEAL. Basically he went through the first phase of training but opted to be an UDT guy instead of a SEAL. After 1983 the UDT guys all have to do SEAL training.

UDT's were and always will be cream of the crop badasses

Comment

I am just trying to understand this but why does everyone just assume he is lying?

Comment

Working...
                                X