Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in Chris Kyle defamation case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    There is absolutely no way that a shooting in a public setting got covered up and swept away. No way. I respect the shit out of what he did for our country and in protecting his fellow military brothers. But nope, no way it happened and someone hasn't come forward.

Secondly, if you are witness to classified you either have the appropriate level of clearance AND a need-to-know or you simply sign an inadvertent disclosure form. I mean shit, they disclosed who killed OBL with in days.
    Don't all LEOs have the equivalent to a collateral clearance? This type of incident wouldn't be considered grave to national security so I doubt it would any higher than that...if it happened like you said.

Sounds like Z06killinsbf and I have access to the same place, so if you guys think I'm the next CPA I could always meet him in D-Wing next week. He could check the color on my badge and report back if i'm full of shit. Hell, I'll even show him my DD-214.

Comment

Originally posted by josh9167 View Post
      Don't all LEOs have the equivalent to a collateral clearance? This type of incident wouldn't be considered grave to national security so I doubt it would any higher than that...if it happened like you said.

Sounds like Z06killinsbf and I have access to the same place, so if you guys think I'm the next CPA I could always meet him in D-Wing next week. He could check the color on my badge and report back if i'm full of shit. Hell, I'll even show him my DD-214.
      Joshstang?

Comment

Lol at Raytheon Mckinney Being where you guys share all your secret shit. Trust me...I aware of who Z06 is...and he's not involved in the TS, black and above shit you think he is. Having a clearance isn't the same as dealing with the details.

Playing like you know more than you do isn't a good call. Hopefully Z06 will tell you to back off soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Lol at Raytheon Mckinney Being where you guys share all your secret shit. Trust me...I aware of who Z06 is...and he's not involved in the TS, black and above shit you think he is. Having a clearance isn't the same as dealing with the details.

Playing like you know more than you do isn't a good call. Hopefully Z06 will tell you to back off soon.
          I don't even know the guy and I never said I'm involved in black stuff. BTW there is no above TS shit...just different caveats. You should know that since your an expert.

Comment

I don't even know the guy and I never said I'm involved in black stuff. BTW there is no above TS shit...just different caveats. You should know that since your an expert.
            You don't know what you don't know. And I spent my share of time in mckinney, richardson, plano and dallas. stop trying to act like you know more than you do...it won't get you Anywhere.

Comment

You don't know what you don't know. And I spent my share of time in mckinney, richardson, plano and dallas. stop trying to act like you know more than you do...it won't get you Anywhere.
              Your right, I don't know shit and I'd like to keep it that way. So who do you work for Mr. Super Secret Squirrel. Lockheed out of Fort Worth? L3 out of Greenville? Maybe you work for Big Safari and work with the Greenville guys?

Comment

I worked for Raytheon for a good amount of time and have a lot of friends still there...

Comment

I worked for Raytheon for a good amount of time and have a lot of friends still there...
                  Ive only been there for a little bit so between that, and the fact that most of the people I work for are out of Goleta and El Segundo, I probably don't know them.

Maybe you went to Boeing?

Comment

Your right, I don't know shit and I'd like to keep it that way. So who do you work for Mr. Super Secret Squirrel. Lockheed out of Fort Worth? L3 out of Greenville? Maybe you work for Big Safari and work with the Greenville guys?
                    Ruffdaddy's an engineer ... mother fucka drives trains.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• The wheels are officially off the bus.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        There is absolutely no way that a shooting in a public setting got covered up and swept away. No way. I respect the shit out of what he did for our country and in protecting his fellow military brothers. But nope, no way it happened and someone hasn't come forward.
                        The media would've had a field day with it. They'd hear it on the scanner, rush to the scene, gather footage, "Former Navy Seal/baby killing sniper murders two unsuspecting victims during PTSD rage. Film at 11..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Basically he's saying he doesn't know as much as he wants you to think he knows...

The never tell you what you saw after the fact. That shit comes long before you see anything.
                          This!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by josh9167 View Post

No. I have actually seen former law enforcement denied a clearance.

Just an FYI, disclosing your cleared status to anyone without the need-to-know is a violation of the NISP/OM. So whatever you may hold is none of anyone's business here. Being that mine is not active (not currently sponsored or caged) and I am not cleared to access SECRET, I can say that I held a SECRET.

Edit : and yes I always laughed at badges that are color coded to alert to someone's access. Even though some facilities down range that issue their own access badges did require them to be concealed when not in use in that particular facility.
                            Last edited by KBScobravert; 01-31-2015, 08:36 AM.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• EW sounds like a fun job. You guys are working much further up in the band than the stuff I work on.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                There is absolutely no way that a shooting in a public setting got covered up and swept away. No way. I respect the shit out of what he did for our country and in protecting his fellow military brothers. But nope, no way it happened and someone hasn't come
                                QFT....

If it did happen, it would've been on every news channel moments afterwards with live aerial coverage.

Comment

Working...
                                X