Police take $91,000 from seat belt ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
    If he said it was his friends then he is definitely guilty of something.
    Then the police and prosecutors should have no problem proving it before they steal his money.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
      Some simple life lesson and this man would still have his money.
      1. When an officer asks you a question simply reply "I do not answer question."
      2. When asked to get out of your car, close the windows and lock the doors.
      3. If asked by an officer if they can search your car reply " I do not consent to any searches."
      You should try this.

Got his money back. In this one he says they implied carrying that much money was illegal.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

In other news
        "Representative Blake Farenthold, Republican of Texas, used $84,000 in taxpayer funds to settle a sexual harassment claim"

Comment

Hang him. Grind the bones to powder for whatever it can be sold for.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            You should try this.

Got his money back. In this one he says they implied carrying that much money was illegal.
            Well, good for him, now after paying the lawyer, he'll have $5 for a Uber!

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              You should try this.

I should of been more specific. Roll the windows up, get out of the car and then lock it.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                I should of been more specific. Roll the windows up, get out of the car and then lock it.
                Yeah, I was thinking, when asked to get out of the car, you lock it and roll up the window...you're about to broken glass all over your face. I didn't assume the get out part.

Comment

He got the money back

Comment

Wyoming Gov. Matt Mead in 2016 signed a law requiring the state attorney general to review all seizures performed to decide if they were justified, a year after vetoing a stronger proposal to require a criminal conviction before the state could seize any property.
                    That is nice, but I guess the officers are back on the street w/o reprimand? One of those cases where it would be nice to know/see video, because if they did coerce him into signing...

...even if he did screw up twice during that process, a seat belt ticket should be quick. No reason to bust on someone without any other reason to do so.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      That is nice, but I guess the officers are back on the street w/o reprimand? One of those cases where it would be nice to know/see video, because if they did coerce him into signing...

...even if he did screw up twice during that process, a seat belt ticket should be quick. No reason to bust on someone without any other reason to do so.
                      No shit. I got pulled over couple years ago I guess I was going a little too fast passing somebody on a country road and the cop wanted to search my vehicle because of a minor possession of marijuana that I got 10 years ago while in high school I let him do it because maybe I thought he wouldn't give me a ticket and he didn't it but it's b*******

Comment

Working...
                      X