Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know the history on this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the history on this car?

Browse our inventory of Acura, LEXUS, Volvo, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Land Rover vehicles for sale at Park Place Dealerships.

Seems like a lot of miles in one year on a GT350.

I have just a few hundred more than that on my 15, that is a lot!

Comment

I would guess it was a rental

Comment

The ad's gone, maybe it was a typo that's now getting fixed. I don't see a GT350 being a good Avis type rental prospect, and for track-only type rentals, that's a lot of miles.

Comment

Browse our inventory of Acura, LEXUS, Volvo, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Land Rover vehicles for sale at Park Place Dealerships.
          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

It has dealer plates, I'd imagine one of the dealership employees owns it.

Comment

Not a bad price, but the '18 5.0's are going to be real close on power levels.

Not the sound of a flat plane V-8 and the cool body panels, but I don't know I would want a GT350R as a daily driver...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Not a bad price, but the '18 5.0's are going to be real close on power levels.

Not the sound of a flat plane V-8 and the cool body panels, but I don't know I would want a GT350R as a daily driver...
                I agree and for a lil bit of money, you could be going faster, its mainly the name thats being sold, but we all know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  I agree and for a lil bit of money, you could be going faster, its mainly the name thats being sold, but we all know that.
                  Wont be going faster around the track for less.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Wont be going faster around the track for less.
                    I just got a big box from Steeda, its suspension upgrade time fo da 5.0...
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      I just got a big box from Steeda, its suspension upgrade time fo da 5.0...
                      Ahh shit.

I regret selling my 5.0, but at least you got some good car parts out of it!

You also help make my apartment appear less rapey.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Ahh shit.

I regret selling my 5.0, but at least you got some good car parts out of it!

You also help make my apartment appear less rapey.
                        Best deal I've made is a long time. That cars moves now, but the stock suspension sucked to say the least. I've got springs, struts/shocks and a adjustable pan hard rod now.

I'm sure the chicks clothes are off before they sit down, now...

Comment

The one I linked to was a Yellow 2017 with just under 24,000 miles on it for $49,000. Looks like it has sold.

Comment

I'll make someone a deal on my 2015 Guard Metallic GT.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              I'll make someone a deal on my 2015 Guard Metallic GT.
                              I wish I was in the market for a new 5.0, I would buy yours in a minute.

Comment

Working...
                              X