Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Torres Defends Guy Fieri hahaha.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Torres Defends Guy Fieri hahaha.....

Pretty funny. He does have a point.

Comment

That was pretty funny, lol.

Comment

Thats funny but that dude has a weird delivery and mannerisms. Maybe that's part of what made it good
        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
          Thats funny but that dude has a weird delivery and mannerisms. Maybe that's part of what made it good
          he has terrible OCD

Comment

It's all the yellow cars guy has maybe. Wayyy too much yellow
            You would think that, upon amassing millions up millions of dollars from an empire of clogged arteries, you'd amass a car collection of taste, of style, of interest. Not Guy Fieri. Guy Fieri, Food Network star and infamous creator of the mysterious "donkey sauce," has created an automotive equivalent of donkey sauce…

Comment

Anthony Bourdain is a twat.

Comment

I never knew we (society) were busting on the dude?
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  I never knew we (society) were busting on the dude?
                  I've heard a lot of jokes aimed at him over the years, but I'm with the comic in the OP, why all the hate? He seems like a really nice guy with maybe questionable taste.. There are far worse things to be out there.

And just think.. Without all if his 'flair', do you think he would have ever gotten a TV show? Us average, slightly overweight, not particularly attractive, white dudes often don't have what it takes to get noticed, and he found a way around that!

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                    Anthony Bourdain is a twat.
                    For sure, but an interesting/entertaining twat.

As a rule, I don't have much patience for the acerbic yankee, but I have watched a ton of his shows and enjoyed them.

I kind of put him in the same category as Jeremy Clarkson. Prick? Absolutely. Fun to watch? For me, definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                      It's all the yellow cars guy has maybe. Wayyy too much yellow
                      https://jalopnik.com/here-are-all-th...ned-1657393768
                      What is wrong with a yellow car? Years ago ago I thought my buddy was nuts when he bought a yellow new early style Honda CRX but it grew on me. I used to not care much for them but I have since owned 3 yellow cars.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        I've heard a lot of jokes aimed at him over the years, but I'm with the comic in the OP, why all the hate? He seems like a really nice guy with maybe questionable taste.. There are far worse things to be out there.

And just think.. Without all if his 'flair', do you think he would have ever gotten a TV show? Us average, slightly overweight, not particularly attractive, white dudes often don't have what it takes to get noticed, and he found a way around that!
                        Ya agreed. I have no issues with the dude.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I've found two local restaurants I like because of his show.

Chef Point - and Rosako's soul food.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            I've found two local restaurants I like because of his show.

Chef Point - and Rosako's soul food.
                            Chef point is great. Haven't been in a long time but I remember when it was like 3 tables in a convenience store. Was great then too.

Comment

If we can't make fun of Guy Fieri, who the hell can we make fun of?

Comment

Working...
                              X