No announcement yet.

My 600 pound life - Can't Get Into Bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does that even happen to people? If I hit 200lbs, the alarms go off and I put the fucking fork down.

Comment

she has kids! i wanna know how is it possible to fuck someone that fat? i assume she's a bottom

Comment

forget that. just park the furthest away from waffle house as you could and let nature take its course with that weak heart.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          How does that even happen to people? If I hit 200lbs, the alarms go off and I put the fucking fork down.
          People who get that large have the mental capacity of a child and eating is all they know. Those are the same individuals who sue airlines because they can't fit in a seat. Also, I can't help but think she was told to throw a hissy for drama content.

Comment

I almost feel bad for that family and that woman. Her family for having to deal with her and her because she obviously feels so helpless she doesn't know what to do to get better. Yeah she made a long string of poor choices to get to that point but still she dug herself such a deep hole she likely can't see any way out. I can only imagine the despair.
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

It's just the camera adding 10 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                It's just the camera adding 10 lbs.
                50 of them.

Comment

My wife had a cousin that could have been on that show. It's a mental and physical illness. She was really a nice person unless it involved junk food. She literally stole candy out of my nieces stocking on Christmas morning. Great for her diabetes!

She died one night after falling asleep on the couch without her CPAP machine. This was after spending 3 months in the hospital getting a tumor the size of Atlanta removed and losing 130 pounds.

Comment

I need to lose some weight...
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      I need to lose some weight...
                      Keto man, it freakin works. I've lost almost 30 pounds since September just by basically cutting out bread and potatoes. Even with a couple of massive cheat days.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        Keto man, it freakin works. I've lost almost 30 pounds since September just by basically cutting out bread and potatoes. Even with a couple of massive cheat days.
                        My wife is doing keto, and it seems to be working, but she has plateau'd a bit on her weight loss. Are you doing exercise as well as Keto?

Comment

What i always find fascinating is the men who date these hugely obese ladies. Im pretty sure a lot of them are there for the disability checks and thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                            What i always find fascinating is the men who date these hugely obese ladies. Im pretty sure a lot of them are there for the disability checks and thats it.
                            A close friend of mine is seriously into big women. His first wife did gastric bypass, lost a ton of weight and he left her. He told her straight up he was no longer attracted to her and she wasn't the woman he married. He's now married to an even bigger woman and I don't think she has any plans to lose weight.

Another close friend was married to a big girl. She did the same thing, got gastric bypass and lost a lot of weight. She became rather slender and it boosted her confidence big time. She decided she could do better with her new figure and she left him. Tore him up for quite some time (they had a 3 YO when she left).

Both of these guys are skinny as can be.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                              My wife is doing keto, and it seems to be working, but she has plateau'd a bit on her weight loss. Are you doing exercise as well as Keto?
                              Nothing more than from routine day to day activities. Honestly though I can't attribute the weight loss 100% to keto. I think it's a major contributor though and it's a proven diet for anyone that can do it. I have no carb cravings at all anymore and honestly I don't even really want to drink beer most of the time.

She should take a closer look at what she's eating. A lot of processed proteins are cut with oats or rice as fillers. That and Asian type food places almost always dredge proteins in flour before they are fried, loading them with carbs. Also note that apples and bananas usually are over 25g of carbs themselves. So one banana for breakfast kills your diet for the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X