No announcement yet.

My 600 pound life - Can't Get Into Bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing that seems to work well is fasting for 6 hours after you wake up. Then eat small reasonable meals that aren't fast food or lousy stuff like pasta and other things that you know make you fat. Only got 15 more lbs to go and I should be able to see my abs pretty well. 210 lbs is the target weight for me.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Another thing that seems to work well is fasting for 6 hours after you wake up. Then eat small reasonable meals that aren't fast food or lousy stuff like pasta and other things that you know make you fat. Only got 15 more lbs to go and I should be able to see my abs pretty well. 210 lbs is the target weight for me.
      I do this probably 80 to 90% of the time. Usually wake up, cup of black coffee and then water until 11 or 12. May not count as true fasting due to the coffee, but my weight doesn't seem to fluctuate a whole lot. I do need to cut back on a few things and exercise more now that my toe has healed (broke it about two months ago which put the stop to most exercise). Need to drop 10 or 15 pounds but should not be too hard. Keto looks inreresting. My wife has been wanting to change her diet and lose weight so she might be interested in that. Unfortunately she loves bread and rice so carb cutting is hard for her to stick to, though she has been good lately about cutting back. Anoher big help for me is I walk alot around the warehouse at work. At one point I was walking 2 to 6 miles per day at work which helps alot, but I have not clocked myself in a long time so not sure if it remains the same.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Laziness got her this way.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Nothing more than from routine day to day activities. Honestly though I can't attribute the weight loss 100% to keto. I think it's a major contributor though and it's a proven diet for anyone that can do it. I have no carb cravings at all anymore and honestly I don't even really want to drink beer most of the time.

She should take a closer look at what she's eating. A lot of processed proteins are cut with oats or rice as fillers. That and Asian type food places almost always dredge proteins in flour before they are fried, loading them with carbs. Also note that apples and bananas usually are over 25g of carbs themselves. So one banana for breakfast kills your diet for the day.
          I’m guessing one whole Cow per day.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            I do this probably 80 to 90% of the time. Usually wake up, cup of black coffee and then water until 11 or 12. May not count as true fasting due to the coffee, but my weight doesn't seem to fluctuate a whole lot. I do need to cut back on a few things and exercise more now that my toe has healed (broke it about two months ago which put the stop to most exercise). Need to drop 10 or 15 pounds but should not be too hard. Keto looks inreresting. My wife has been wanting to change her diet and lose weight so she might be interested in that. Unfortunately she loves bread and rice so carb cutting is hard for her to stick to, though she has been good lately about cutting back. Anoher big help for me is I walk alot around the warehouse at work. At one point I was walking 2 to 6 miles per day at work which helps alot, but I have not clocked myself in a long time so not sure if it remains the same.

The coffee shouldn't matter as long as you don't put sugar in it. I do unsweet tea sometimes time and I think I read somewhere that it has 1 calorie and little else. But yeah its mainly just water.

Originally posted by soap View Post
            Laziness got her this way.
            I think some of those people just never knew anything else. Their completely unqualified parents allowed them to be fat kids that seldom went outside and just ate whatever garbage they wanted. As an adult, that catches up to you even worse. And they became what you see in the vid. They probably can't even imagine ever being anything but very fat.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              My wife is doing keto, and it seems to be working, but she has plateau'd a bit on her weight loss. Are you doing exercise as well as Keto?
              I am. It sucks ass because I can't lift what I used to, but after going off it for thanksgiving and going back to the gym I've found I haven't lost the strength, just the energy, but well worth it. Reaching a plateau is completely normal.
              Everything I've read is that you just need to keep at it. Maybe adjust your protein and fat intake differently, and of course, watch how many calories are ingested per day.

Comment

take her out for a burger and milkshake cheat, then get back on the keto wagon. we've found that when you hit a plateau having a carb binge isn't a bad thing.

Comment

The coffee shouldn't matter as long as you don't put sugar in it. I do unsweet tea sometimes time and I think I read somewhere that it has 1 calorie and little else. But yeah its mainly just water.

I think some of those people just never knew anything else. Their completely unqualified parents allowed them to be fat kids that seldom went outside and just ate whatever garbage they wanted. As an adult, that catches up to you even worse. And they became what you see in the vid. They probably can't even imagine ever being anything but very fat.
                  Yeah most of the time it is black. Sometimes I do milk or creamer but that shit has sugar in it. I go thru phases where I swap the coffee for a morning energy drink for about a week but I have been laying off that shit pretty good lately. I dont mind one once in a while but they aren't anywhere close to being good for you. Plus they make you crash bad sometimes and I hate that feeling.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    I am. It sucks ass because I can't lift what I used to, but after going off it for thanksgiving and going back to the gym I've found I haven't lost the strength, just the energy, but well worth it. Reaching a plateau is completely normal.
                    Everything I've read is that you just need to keep at it. Maybe adjust your protein and fat intake differently, and of course, watch how many calories are ingested per day.
                    One thing I experienced losing weight by following Atkins is that I would typically hit plateaus for up to several weeks and then have 4-5 pounds come off all at once.

Comment

I pack a lunch early in the morning that is pretty much what I will eat for the day and I eat non-stop through the day. It averages about 5000 calories per day but my weight stays the same unless I slack off working and then I will put on 6-7 pounds in a week.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        One thing I experienced losing weight by following Atkins is that I would typically hit plateaus for up to several weeks and then have 4-5 pounds come off all at once.

After my t-day feast it took about a week, but literally pissed the pounds away.

Comment

It really doesn't help when the USDA's food pyramid has bread, cereal, rice and pasta as it's base. We've been told our entire lives that bread is good for you and a required part of your diet. Yet for some reason when you cut bread out of your diet completely you generally lose weight and feel better. Weird how cutting loads of empty carbs out of your diet can have that effect.

Comment

They used to at least have the excuse that they didn't know any better. It was true, their medical knowledge sucked and thus so did their food/nutrition skills. But that stupid pyramid probably should have been completely revamped in about the mid 1970's.
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              It really doesn't help when the USDA's food pyramid has bread, cereal, rice and pasta as it's base. We've been told our entire lives that bread is good for you and a required part of your diet. Yet for some reason when you cut bread out of your diet completely you generally lose weight and feel better. Weird how cutting loads of empty carbs out of your diet can have that effect.
                              They just didn't know the kids would be eating 1000+ calories every meal.

Comment

Working...
                              X