No FTP for awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
    I would have taken my foot off the brake and slowly moved forward. If he chose not to move then that is on him.
    You'd stop before you hit him. I know a bitch when I see one.

Comment

It's the pussification of people. Like that video I posted a few months back of the guy letting someone step out in front of his car and having four cars merge in front of him. People are becoming more and more afraid to stand up for themselves and their rights.
      Pussification or rational though process? Only a moron can't process the 5 second delay being less of an inconvenience than running someone over.

You seriously think it's worth getting into a legal battle over something stupid like that? If that's the case I think you're a complete moron. I would say that to your face and you wouldn't do a damn thing. You'll at least be able to process the fact that if you're dumb enough to try anything it means you waking up on your back with a few new joints in your jaw. So youll puss out and go back to key board battling.

You need to watch the episode of chapelle show "when keeping it real goes wrong" to see how dumb you sound.

Comment

Horseshit. He went into that situation with the mindset that he was going to get to be tacticool billy badass and take down some bad guys. The jury fucked that one up bad. I hope there is a civil suit. That fucker needs to pay for what he's done.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

FTP they get away with murder way too often

Comment

Yeah, I cringed when I watched that video, almost from the beginning. I try to talk to people as easy as they will let me. Nothing good happens when people freak the fuck out because you are yelling and giving mixed signals.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Just so you guys know what you're dealing with, it's this punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun.

Comment

Pretty much what I imagined. Jacks-off to Robocop and Tackleberry, wears Affliction gear, knows a Navy SEAL, wishes a m'fucker would, amped up on Mountain Dew, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  You'd stop before you hit him. I know a bitch when I see one.
                  Luckily I haven't had someone stupid enough to think they can stop my car with their body. Trust me, I'm no bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Pussification or rational though process? Only a moron can't process the 5 second delay being less of an inconvenience than running someone over.

You seriously think it's worth getting into a legal battle over something stupid like that? If that's the case I think you're a complete moron. I would say that to your face and you wouldn't do a damn thing. You'll at least be able to process the fact that if you're dumb enough to try anything it means you waking up on your back with a few new joints in your jaw. So youll puss out and go back to key board battling.

You need to watch the episode of chapelle show "when keeping it real goes wrong" to see how dumb you sound.
                    Wow! Look at all that tough internet talk.
                    You could say whatever you want to me in person because your opinion doesn't matter to me. Mess with my wife or family and I can guarantee I wouldn't be the only one with a few new joints in their jaw. You wouldn't be the first person to underestimate the results of trying to be tough.

Comment

Damn, the officer was carrying his personal AR on the job and this is what is etched on the side?

May a long range find you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Circumstances are everything. I went to this shit hole diner out in deep west texas. Food took forever, so I paid for the drinks and left. On the way out to the car, the drunk idiot that owned the place thought I shoved the door too hard and came up screaming like a jackass.

I look way younger than I am, so this guy more than likely thought his badass routine would scare me. So at this point, I have two options, I can laugh at his drunk ass and leave, or I can escalate the situation.

Around here, I might have gotten into a pissing match with him. Out there, I was 500 miles from home, in a hick town, and had zero desire to get thrown in jail by some corrupt cop that's hunting buddies with this douche canoe.

So yeah, I chose to laugh at him and go eat elsewhere, because it was the smart thing to do. That's not being a pussy, that's evaluating the situation and behaving like a rational adult.

Comment

I no bullshit, thought it was a Red vs Blue parody until he smoked the kid. Fuck that cop and his team for letting him get away with that.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Just so you guys know what you're dealing with, it's this punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun.

Scumbag with a badge. Karma is gonna catch up to him. What's his COD or ARFCOM screen name? Probaably has daily delivery of the latest items on sale from l.a.police gear. Owns the entire line of 5.11 "pouch section". And always has on his "eyepro".

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Wow! Look at all that tough internet talk.
                              You could say whatever you want to me in person because your opinion doesn't matter to me. Mess with my wife or family and I can guarantee I wouldn't be the only one with a few new joints in their jaw. You wouldn't be the first person to underestimate the results of trying to be tough.
                              No you wouldn't because again...you would think through it and say "I don't want to embarrass myself in front of my wife or kids" and stroll on. Claim it's a lesson in how to be the bigger man or whatever it took you to convince yourself you're not a bitch.

It's not pussification...its a rational thought process.

Comment

From another article:
                                Brailsford served as a Mesa officer for about two years before he was fired for violations of departmental policy, including unsatisfactory performance.
                                Good news is at least at this point he's no longer a cop. Photo does look like the boy was picked on in his earlier years. Those tats are hideous.
                                Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                                Yeah, I cringed when I watched that video, almost from the beginning. I try to talk to people as easy as they will let me. Nothing good happens when people freak the fuck out because you are yelling and giving mixed signals.
                                What's with this bullshit crawl on your knees nonsense? Why couldn't he just tell him to lay face down and cover while another cuffed him? Was it because of the blind corner?

Originally posted by Twisted View Post
                                Damn, the officer was carrying his personal AR on the job and this is what is etched on the side?

May a long range find you sir.
                                Could be the dept. won't pay for issued AR's and officers can take a certification class to carry their own.

Comment

Working...
                                X