Who else wants more guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Well I really want a Henry carbine in 41 mag or a Freedom Arms revolver as my next guns, but they are for fun. I agreed to purchase a Mini 14 this week as I do not have one and it’s not an AR. Also given the current situation it might be far more useful.
    You should get a Mini 30. Cheaper ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      You should get a Mini 30. Cheaper ammo.
      I’m not adding additional calibers to the stable. If its not 223/556, 308/762, 6.5 CM, 9mm, 45 ACP, 38/357 or 41 mag I’m not interested. I can only afford so much reloading materials and equipment. If I did not reload 41 mag would be off the list too.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        I think my next purchase will be a coach gun. No reason, just because.
        Maybe the CZ Hammer - that old school double exposed hammer look is awesome... and of course making it a shorty would make it even better.

Or would you go with a lever action like the Dixie Gun Works M1887

double barrel for sure! 2 shots to the gut at the same damn time!

I smoked a wounded turkey vulture trying to run away in the back with my buddies sxs

Comment

I actually updated my list of firearms this week, which includes a list of the firearms I want next.

1) HK SP5 or similar
          2) Colt Python
          3) PTR 91 or G3 clone (need more 7.62 clearly)
          4) Freedom Arms 41 mag
          5) Ruger in 41 mag
          6) Henry carbine in 41 mag

I really can't see wanting more than that unless something really cool comes to market, which always seems to happen.

Comment

I ordered a gun this morning:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...ight-set3.html

I designed a house for a friend's sister after hers burned down and he ended up giving me some cash for my time. I spent a little more than I was initially planning but I'm ok with that.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
              I ordered a gun this morning:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...ight-set3.html

I designed a house for a friend's sister after hers burned down and he ended up giving me some cash for my time. I spent a little more than I was initially planning but I'm ok with that.
              Did you bone his sister?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Did you bone his sister?
                That's the response one would expect from DFWM. Well done.

I've never met her. She's in her 60's and lives in OK City. My only visit to the site was via Google street view.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                  That's the response one would expect from DFWM. Well done.

I've never met her. She's in her 60's and lives in OK City. My only visit to the site was via Google street view.
                  Wish I had known you were looking for one, rifle that is.

Comment

I'm wanting to get a semi auto 12ga. But mostly I'm looking for 20ga slugs right now.

Comment

I haven't bought a new gun in years, during the obama era I was single and had a room mate paying $800-$1k a month rent in a house I bought on the cheap so being young and dumb I spent it every month on guns and ammo and got pretty much all the normal stuff a guy could want. Anything I want now is either extravagant and more than I'm willing to spend or old and hard to find.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      I actually updated my list of firearms this week, which includes a list of the firearms I want next.

1) HK SP5 or similar
                      2) Colt Python
                      3) PTR 91 or G3 clone (need more 7.62 clearly)
                      4) Freedom Arms 41 mag
                      5) Ruger in 41 mag
                      6) Henry carbine in 41 mag

I really can't see wanting more than that unless something really cool comes to market, which always seems to happen.
                      PTR 91 is probably one of my favorites I bought, I don't think I've shot my AR10 since I got the 91.

Comment

Scheels over in The Colony has a ton of AR/AK parts on the shelf. No powder/primers/or ammo, but tons of parts.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                        X